Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I really wonder if she's still gonna do something (Eurovision commercial to promote The Netherlands like Gal Gadot did for Israël) for Eurovision on Saturday May 22

There's no info yet about who's going to do that commercial 

But it would be so weird if she's not going to do it after all that speculation in the media..but with Doutzen and her choices in life you just never know!

Especially now she's having a break from work for unlimited time ... but she did something for work back in March

So fingers crossed!

----------------------------------------

UPDATE

No sign of Doutzen at Eurovision 2021

She didnt get to host the show and she didnt get to do the Eurovision commercial 

Such a shame after getting a call from Eurovision if she's interested..she was interested but ended up with nothing

No idea what went wrong...maybe Eurovision didnt want her anymore after all the negative press Doutzen received ...or Doutzen herself stepped back 

It would have been brilliant publicity with 200 million viewers

But I would not be surprised if Eurovision didnt want her anymore because of all the negative attention 

DK lost lots of clients ..except 1: L’Oreal 

And now in 2021 she's probably having a break for unlimited time to heal the wounds 

And if they cant be healed Im sure that she will announce her retirement in 2021/22/23 and will only keep working for L'Oréal $$$ as long as they want her

2 hours ago, Bellezana said:

How about transitioning to being an actress? I think she'd be great.

By the way, how long has she been in the modeling industry?

She is probably already too old to become a serious actress + she's never really been ambitious 

She let other people find jobs for her (without success yet) + once a year she does some networking in Cannes (jobs for Wonder Woman/short French film)

Doutzen started modeling in 2003 - 2021

-------------

Instagram stories Jetteke van Lexmond (Saturday May 22, 2021)

Screenshot_20210523-182856_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5677578805503735ee1bd5f4082c2b25.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a new L'Oréal commercial on Dutch tv

With her natural hair colour .. I like that but it looked messy 😞

L'Oréal REVITALIFT

20210607_235535.thumb.jpg.75b2aaef744e0efe77db7164890ee26c.jpg20210607_235854.thumb.jpg.da53e6ec6db76314f2afbfd17d224b79.jpg

It was one of my least fav commercials she ever filmed for L'Oréal 

She didnt shine at all/lifeless eyes/she looked a bit tired and old/bland and boring and the commercial was (obviously) made on low budget in a small studio

Hopefully it sells because I don't want her to lose this contract!

On 4/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, Hollander said:

TRAGIC NEWS!

SARAH KELLER OWNER OF PAPARAZZI MODELS IN AMSTERDAM, DOUTZEN'S MANAGER & ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS PASSED AWAY (LUNG CANCER)

Screenshot_20210424-183156_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2db532514bfe25799f20bb6ffff4572a.jpg

So sad! I got tears when I found out she passed away. She really helped Doutzen with everything.

L9lZ.gif

RIP

On 6/8/2021 at 4:35 PM, clo_fashion said:

I watched Justice League and Doutzen was very good in the scenes she had in it, especially the one where she throws one of the "boxes" to Wonder Woman. Her face showed the exact emotion. She should try a serious acting career.

That scene was fine but remember she has zero speaking lines. Showing emotion on your face is one thing, being able to do believable dialogue is another. Also, that movie was originally shot in 2016 and we haven't seen her act in anything since, so I doubt she's really pursuing it seriously.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:04 AM, Hollander said:

I just saw a new L'Oréal commercial on Dutch tv

With her natural hair colour .. I like that but it looked messy 😞

L'Oréal REVITALIFT

20210607_235535.thumb.jpg.75b2aaef744e0efe77db7164890ee26c.jpg20210607_235854.thumb.jpg.da53e6ec6db76314f2afbfd17d224b79.jpg

It was one of my least fav commercials she ever filmed for L'Oréal 

She didnt shine at all/lifeless eyes/she looked a bit tired and old/bland and boring and the commercial was (obviously) made on low budget in a small studio

Hopefully it sells because I don't want her to lose this contract!

Here's the commercial in full. I agree it was low effort but hey, easy money. I do like her better blonde but I think this suits her too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just joined this forum which I usually only look at for pics of my favourite models..because I wanted to see if there are any answers as to Doutzen's inactivity on social media and general public disappearance. Then I read the last few pages and I guess it may be due to the negative attention re: controversial comments she made on Covid, vaccines etc..  Still I actually enjoyed reading her spiritual posts and different opinions personally.  I am sorry to see that she's been pushed away because she's still a beautiful and amazing model in my opinion and I enjoyed her Doutzen Diaries on YouTube as well. I will check here every so often for anything new about Doutzen.

Yesterday I watched SHOWNIEUWS on Dutch TV

They talked about Doutzen. Where is Doutzen. What is going on? Why didnt she go to Cannes etc.

20210719_235339.thumb.jpg.ccf41e028e28798c03dda0fbb9236691.jpg

Shownieuws has asked Doutzen's management for a response as to why she was not in Cannes and it is said that they cannot say anything about this. And about the collaboration with L'Oreal came the striking reaction: "We can't say anything about this."

Shownieuws said that is really strange (about L'Oréal) normally they would say something like "Yes, she still the face of L'Oréal"

To be continued ....

If L'Oréal dropped her it's GAME OVER :(

It would break my heart but I would not be surprised because of her stupidity..she's so stubborn and needs a reality check.

L'Oréal = the most important contract for any model!

200.gif