"Va-Va-Boom"
with Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Phyllis Posnick
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Stéphane Marais
Set Designer: Mary Howard
Production on Location: Ricardo D. Martins

Boom_Lindbergh_US_Vogue_September_2010_01.thumb.jpg.29ae75aee4f805ba787840a707fd760e.jpgBoom_Lindbergh_US_Vogue_September_2010_02.thumb.jpg.ec38e15cb3453e0a2c35d8b36a653f52.jpgBoom_Lindbergh_US_Vogue_September_2010_03.thumb.jpg.4edd4b745a74f130ed6bd1bc7ff9cebe.jpgBoom_Lindbergh_US_Vogue_September_2010_04.thumb.jpg.c67592f7a2e73cc03c1cdeba6d5b65ea.jpg

Vogue Archive

US Vogue September 2010

"Steal of the Month: Oh, What a Night"
with Liya Kebede, Karolina Kurková, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karlie Kloss, Lara Stone, Caroline Trentini, Joan Smalls, Chanel Iman, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Stella Tennant & Jourdan Dunn
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Stéphane Marais
Production on Location: Ricardo D. Martins & Leonie Wilson

Night_Lindbergh_US_Vogue_September_2010_01.thumb.jpg.50a899ae93741104174aa8c1c90488f1.jpgNight_Lindbergh_US_Vogue_September_2010_02.thumb.jpg.a48e468b1c7b186bb58edbe6e27e02e4.jpg

Vogue Archive

1 hour ago, Mille Backer said:

New movie? I’m lost!

It's the Zack Snyder cut ... same movie but with extra budget (70 million extra) with much more and new footage

The original from 2017 (directed by Zack Snyder & Joss Whedon) got lots of hate by fans and critics...but this 2021 version Is doing great..fans loving it and critics are positive

Released yesterday (March 18, 2021)

Justice League 2021 duration: 242 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

Thread cleaned. Guys, we know there's no way to stop this issue from rearing its head occasionally, but we'd rather the topic didn't degenerate into trolling, fighting and pop psychology every time. If you can't keep it respectful and civilised, please take it to PMs. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Dutch newspaper

https://www.parool.nl/kunst-media/met-modellenagent-sarah-keller-1967-2021-was-het-leven-een-groot-avontuur~b8ee39b8/

Doutzen's best male friend Mo Karadag is the new boss of Paparazzi models in Amsterdam 

I'm sure Doutzen will be back with Paparazzi later this year or next year .. unless she retires 

DOUTZEN: "Without Sarah my life would have been very different, I owe everything to her, ”says Kroes. “Sarah was one of the key people in my life and has had a huge impact on me. She was my business mom, but she felt more like a sister, we grew up together. ” Kroes calls Keller straightforward, funny, fair, sweet, empathetic and elusive because of her paradoxical character.