Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

They aren't talking about much at all. Hinda is sort of doing an "airhead" act. The two judges are giving her notes, (specifically about her bottom lip/chin/jaw movements) and she tries them in the second half of that video.

But basically:

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Doutzen. I do find it important to tell you right off the bat that I'm incredibly disappointed. I only get one minute but I have so much to tell! There is a lot of stuff I find important and I find it important to find things important."

4 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I saw it on Instagram, the actress actually imitated very well... But @Hollander, make a translation for us to know what they are talking about, please!

Few weeks ago Doutzen making COVID-19 headlines saying "child abuse" & now they are making fun of it in this show

When I close my eyes I really hear Doutzen but I wish she wore sunglasses or blue eyes and different nose + overlined lips to make the lips bigger.. she would have looked just like Doutzen 

But it wasnt funny at all...bad text/lines

---‐--------------------------------------------------------------

I like this vid :)

2 hours ago, Hollander said:

Few weeks ago Doutzen making COVID-19 headlines saying "child abuse" & now they are making fun of it in this show

When I close my eyes I really hear Doutzen but I wish she wore sunglasses or blue eyes and different nose + overlined lips to make the lips bigger.. she would have looked just like Doutzen 

But it wasnt funny at all...bad text/lines

Hinda actually posted a clip on instagram where she is made up to look more like Doutzen:

7 hours ago, thumbs said:

yes science has never been wrong in history, she has the right to choose what she believes so we should respect that not just if she believes what you do

She can believe what she wants, but it is scientifically wrong.

I think everyone needs to move from this topic, Doutzen is free to believe whatever she wants regardless of how we personally feel about it... There's been more than enough posts about it already. Time will tell if this will have any impact in her career or not.