Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Do you know why is it so easy to cancel a model whitin the industry and the general public as well? Because they're the ones in the spotlight and if your social media game/public image isn't clean, brands won't contact you because they won't want to be associated with you, and Doutzen isn't done fucking up her own image. You may say "well, no one in my country knows anything she's saying" and you may be right BUT the people whitin the industry know each other and those people talk, they ask "hey, why you don't work with model?" "well, she's a crazy woman and she isn't good for business" "thatk you, we won' work with her either", it's just one call/text/email/coffe date away. And be honest with yourself, Doutzen isn't to say Taylor Swift that can get away with a lot of thing because she has a huge fanbase, heck, I loved her and I had to stop following her because she got on my nerves.

And you know why the real bad people whitin the industries keep working even when they're human trash? Because they're not on our faces telling what they're doing, we can suspect it, rumors can be going around about it but it most people won't take it seriously because, again, it isn't in your face. Anbd Doutzen is in our faces with the nosense, it's not that she believes it because I'm pretty sure many other models believe it (even when it's stupid), it's that she has a huge folowing and is sprending misinformation about a very serious and sensitive topic.

And now mix getting her public image dirty, with the fact she, most likely, won't get vaccinated, the fact that she isn't getting any younger and most of her contracts are finished= recipe for disaster in the industry game. And yes, the fashion industry is cruelly superficial and that's why your image and reputation is EVERYTHING and her image and reputation is on the ground rn, she's the crazy lady now and no one would want that for their brands.

There can  be no learning opportunity for other celebrities when some of those very celebrities sell products based on "crystal healing" and other fluff without getting the backslash that Doutzen is taking. Or better, if there is a learning is just "learn to not pass the line".

19 hours ago, saber said:

Public speech is not only a right, it's also a burden if you talk about matters you don't know and now she is paying that price, unfortunately.

Yeah being able to say whatever you want is nice and all, but I just wish people like her would stop and think about whether she should. That said I don't think it's unfortunate she's paying the price. Seriously, if you look through the crap she spews out to her gullible followers, she deserves all the hate she can get for that and honestly, I think it's mild, so far, from what I've read and seen in Dutch media.

46 minutes ago, Expresso said:

Yeah being able to say whatever you want is nice and all, but I just wish people like her would stop and think about whether she should. That said I don't think it's unfortunate she's paying the price. Seriously, if you look through the crap she spews out to her gullible followers, she deserves all the hate she can get for that and honestly, I think it's mild, so far, from what I've read and seen in Dutch media.

Although it is quite understandable and fair, it is unfortunate for her career to take such a nose dive because of such wrong choices. 

0fe614a10c08511cd6b1c1ccd72e54cc.thumb.png.f919b013bb37a2aec087977c9181ee41.png

Happy Birthday🥳

I wish you good luck, success, health, wisdom & a comeback in 2021! 

Much love one of your biggest fans ever..although I can't stand u at this moment! 😝LOL

X

--------------------------------------

Many people in the fashion industry ignored/forgotten her birthday except some model friends, one photographer and one client

Candice, Lilly A., Joan Smalls, Mert Alas from Mert & Marcus 

And L'Oréal Paris

Screenshot_20210124-002139_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e8551d87afc85784464eebdd97a49b4a.jpg

13 hours ago, Hollander said:

0fe614a10c08511cd6b1c1ccd72e54cc.thumb.png.f919b013bb37a2aec087977c9181ee41.png

Happy Birthday🥳

I wish you good luck, success, health, wisdom & a comeback in 2021! 

Much love one of your biggest fans ever..although I can't stand u at this moment! 😝LOL

X

--------------------------------------

Many people in the fashion industry ignored/forgotten her birthday except some model friends, one photographer and one client

Candice, Lilly A., Joan Smalls, Mert Alas from Mert & Marcus 

And L'Oréal Paris

Screenshot_20210124-002139_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e8551d87afc85784464eebdd97a49b4a.jpg

WSJ Magazine, Vogue Polska and L’Officiel USA posted about her birthday.

Amber Valletta also commented Candice’s post.

Ok nice!

BTW this year = Her 15th anniversary with L'Oréal Paris! (2006 - 2021)

Contract signed on April 2006

Hopefully they can celebrate it with a Vogue Paris cover at Cannes May 2021 ..but that chance is almost 0%

668f09f68e33652c30cd513cfbf4a4d8.gif

------------

Not new but some stores still using Doutzen for Hunkemoller 

Stunning photo

20 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

WSJ Magazine, Vogue Polska and L’Officiel USA posted about her birthday.

Amber Valletta also commented Candice’s post.

Happy Birthday DOUTZEN!!! For me you are the BEST. And If someone has forgotten, Doutzen is ABSOLUTELY FREE to believe whatever she wants. She is a successful model, she has a lovely family and she is having the time of her life even with these awful circumstances. It is called Democracy LADIES AND GENTS.

3 hours ago, Xalaros1234 said:

Happy Birthday DOUTZEN!!! For me you are the BEST. And If someone has forgotten, Doutzen is ABSOLUTELY FREE to believe whatever she wants. She is a successful model, she has a lovely family and she is having the time of her life even with these awful circumstances. It is called Democracy LADIES AND GENTS.

:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Xalaros1234 said:

True but it destroyed her image and perhaps ruined her career