Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

5 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

What happened here?

By the way... Has anyone watched WW 84?

This topic is dying or dead and perhaps stays that way

Doutzen ruined her career and choosed a different "path"

In The Netherlands we can't watch the movie WW84 because it moved back from December 16 to January 20, 2021

Critics are positive about WW84 ..so hopefully we see and hear Doutzen having her moment(s) in some great scene(s)

11 hours ago, wickedgame said:

her ex before sunnery...greg?? Seems abusive. I want to know what the F*** he does that made him land 2 vs models. 

He is a Hip-Hop DJ who is related to Lenny & Zoe Kravitz, and associated with Diddy and Steve Aoki. So he comes from a celebrity family and connection.

It's hard to believe how instead of gradually coming to her senses, she becomes more and more conspiranoid, publishing even more crazy and dangerous stupid things. What began with a video that we all believed was a bit unfortunate (the famous "Thank you, Covid-19") and that people attacked him more than necessary because his intentions were not bad, has degenerated into a very dangerous spiral of conspiracies and dangerous beliefs.

By now, I am beginning to worry about her children. With a mother so disturbed and with a father who seems to do nothing to stop his wife and mother of his children from publishing dangerous theories, I only hope that the poor children do not have any health problems because their health could be seriously threatened.

Eq5HBJ2WMAAXrp_.jpg Eq5HBJ2XEAQwfdC.jpg

There is no reason to believe models (as a group) would be smarter or dumber than the average person.

So you will find both doofuses and smart folks, as well as everything in between.

I guess the only thing Doutzen has done the last year or so is remove any doubt as to what group she belongs to.

11 hours ago, Schemer said:

I think at this point we should all just leave her behind, not give her publicity and move on. She's clearly never going to change her mind, so no need to waste our time with her.

Groupthink really resonates with this one. Next week she'll be on trial for thoughtcrimes...

54 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

The million dollar question: When will she return to work and how much will these posts affect her work...

PS: If she has such a strong immune system, she should be working without fear of being infected.

Hard to when they wont let you in some cases, plus she is over 30 that is ancient in modelling