Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Seeing all the recent content and statements from Doutzen has me cringing hard. Her PR team seriously needs to step it up because sis is murdering her career with all the stupidity she's been running with lately

It's already too late

In 2020 she turned into a total joke

A bit like Bridget Bardot

Icon & loved at the top of her career & now she's a joke/old fool..nobody cares anymore 

Same with Doutzen

Years ago she used to be the most loved/praised celeb in Holland

Everybody loved her and wanted to be her, dream wife, perfect role model, etc.

She will never get that status again 

She ruined her image ..but she probably don't care or doesnt realize it because she just keeps going on posting crazy sh!t (anti vaccination/corona conspiracy/(full) moon obsession/magic stones/cosmic magic/liver cleanse stones ...and other stupid/crazy things)

She focus on the 5% reactions which are positive (mostly kids) & ignores 95% which are negative

7 hours ago, snort said:

Oh, leave her alone.  She's quite astonishingly pretty and occasionally takes her clothes off, thereby satisfying 100% of my requirements of a model.

What next?  Criticising Kate Moss for her views on neo-liberalism?

I think she totally agrees on that!

giphy.gif

The most disappointing thing about Doutzen's 2020 is not a wrong post (or even a very wrong one, like the one she made "thanking" Covid-19), but the persistence in publishing dangerous bullshit, lies and conspiracies one after another. Ok, I can understand that you have been misinformed and misled, we live in an age where you are most likely to be misled by some malicious post at some point. But she cannot be forgiven that after literally thousands of people have tried to correct her she continues down that path of conspiracies and dangerous lies. She has repeatedly chosen to be and look like an idiot. Well then, that's her decision and she will have to live with it. She will lose jobs, both internationally and domestically, in addition to seriously damaging an excellent reputation that took her years to build. And it will be very well deserved.

I can't get over her ridiculous posts either. I still like her modeling work, but I do see that becoming less and less because she is getting older adn it's starting to show and I figure she wants to focus on her family life. She's been looking a lot thinner/frailer and more tired than she used to, which I know comes with age, but she's not that old... I wonder if it's all the cleanses and weird shit she's doing? Liver cleanse stones? WTF that's just sounds dangerous and stupid. 

I still think she's a sweetheart who means well, but yes her PR team needs to step in and help her out here. 

I think by now it's clear that she isn't doing anything interesting with her career largely because of her ideas.

But yes, I agree with what @bump says, there are pics in which she seems older than other models of the same age like Natasha Poly (she's so amazing :wub:) or even a few years older than her (like Adriana or Alessandra). But it's not just that she looks a little older in some pics, it's that she gives me the feeling that she's a little haggard. Probably it's because all those mystical treatments and diet that she follows, which are discouraged by most doctors. And I also agree that deep down she's a good and well-meaning person, she isn't sharing all this bullshit to get money, she doesn't sell anything, plus she doesn't need it. She is simply deluded but she's so stubborn (and sorry to say, but she doesn't seem like the smartest person on the planet either) to get out of those mystical frauds.

@borg I was gonna use the word haggard as well sadly. And yes I can see that being the fault of the "mystical treatments" as you stated. It just sounds so hollow and flighty, her ideas do not sound like good solid advice at all. 

And also, I agree with you that she's not doing this for more money or more fame. She's actually becoming disliked because of it. I think she really does mean to help others, but it's just not resonating well with a lot of people. I just hope she's healthy. 

Guys, i dont even have a clue how it works but can you imagine a successfiul woman who worked almost all her life as a model suddenly arriving at her middle age (and fashion industry is very fascist about age) and feeling a void? Now, which will be the way to go? What i did learn through all my life? What do i know to do?

I think she’s in a transition phase and im just feeling sad to see her each time fewer, she could continue doing stuff outside main fashion industy... I think she has many faithful fans smart enough to be able to distinguish when she’s right or wrong. Sometimes, no matter what we are told, we have to make our own way.

On 8/27/2020 at 5:15 AM, Clauds said:

Seeing all the recent content and statements from Doutzen has me cringing hard. Her PR team seriously needs to step it up because sis is murdering her career with all the stupidity she's been running with lately

All this makes me think that she and Adriana are comparing notes on how much they can look crazy on IG.

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

All this makes me think that she and Adriana are comparing notes on how much they can look crazy on IG.

Oh boy. I'm not a fan of Adriana, but I'll have to check her thread out and see what she's been doing/saying on IG. 

23 hours ago, horus said:

Guys, i dont even have a clue how it works but can you imagine a successfiul woman who worked almost all her life as a model suddenly arriving at her middle age (and fashion industry is very fascist about age) and feeling a void? Now, which will be the way to go? What i did learn through all my life? What do i know to do?

I think she’s in a transition phase and im just feeling sad to see her each time fewer, she could continue doing stuff outside main fashion industy... I think she has many faithful fans smart enough to be able to distinguish when she’s right or wrong. Sometimes, no matter what we are told, we have to make our own way.

The bored middle aged rich woman mid life crisis is exactly how goop exists. So i'm not really that surprised. Just sucks it had to infect Doutzen and Adriana.

sigh. Also I don't know how us hardcore doutzen fans can't remember but she has always been kinda "woo woo". i remember her family and her talking about her being depressed for having it "so good" for many many years. All b/c she is beautiful. Does anyone else not remember that? She has always been searching for something god-like. I think that is why she got so transformed when she had her children. I know a German interview when she almost cries talking about her kids. Also she cries in her youtube series when she has to leave her frikking kids to kindergarten b/c she got "too attached". I mean after kindergarten they do come back you know? Like everyday. yet she has a emotional breakdown. 

That she is becoming more spiritual and crazy is actually no surprise to me. Kids getting bigger and more autonomous and the modelling industry is putting her on the back...so she is missing something in her life. tbh she is still crazy epic beautiful and no top model has replaced her looks for me in the last 10 yrs. this after 30 thing you go to the trash is so misogynistic and 100% model industry fault. It was better when it was like in the 80's and 90's. i think that is also why doutzen is popular. she known more for her face but also fitness, health, family values, nature etc. 

she is def healthier than adriana. It's good that her marriage is stable. 

10 hours ago, wickedgame said:

sigh. Also I don't know how us hardcore doutzen fans can't remember but she has always been kinda "woo woo". 

Yeah, but that was VERY innocent (mostly just about healthy food) & she used to be really down to earth.

Now she's been silly, dangerous, crazy, weird, etc.

Lost soul without energy in the eyes 

Spending all her energy into weird things & family (not weird)

She arrives on set and taking pictures while looking tired and lifeless in the eyes

I've been fan since Dec 2005 but this is not the Doutzen I love and admire

She's obviously a lost soul looking for answers in the wrong places (moon/cosmic/magic stones)

10 hours ago, wickedgame said:

Kids getting bigger and more autonomous and the modelling industry is putting her on the back...so she is missing something in her life. tbh she is still crazy epic beautiful and no top model has replaced her looks for me in the last 10 yrs. this after 30 thing you go to the trash is so misogynistic and 100% model industry fault. It was better when it was like in the 80's and 90's.

Very well said. :)

On 8/24/2020 at 8:44 PM, horus said:

and what do need people who pass their lifes here talking about other people's lifes?

How amusing that you insinuate I spend my life on here. I actually have psychology background, I work and why am I even bothering to respond to you. Get a life.