Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

45 minutes ago, bump said:

In some personal photos she looks lovely, but then in others she looks a lot older and tired. I wonder if her apperanace just fluctuates a lot or if it's the lighting and angles? She's still pretty, but it's just something I've noticed. 

@Hollander LOL that sounds so dumb " my cosmic family"...she really is a space cadet. I think she probably has good intentions and has a good heart and wants to do the best she can to help everyone, but she does sound crazy. 

I think you guys are being a little picky on her now! lol

3 minutes ago, horus said:

I think you guys are being a little picky on her now! lol

I mean, yea I probably am being too nit picky, but I just like Doutzen so much that when she does weird stuff I want to comment on it because I enjoy her work and personality, just not her views. They're so silly to me.

But if she's happy, then whatever, I'll keep checking her page until she retires from modeling. I just wish she modeled more so I could focus on her work instead. But I understand she has been in this industry a long time and probably wants to slow down and focus on her family. 

23 hours ago, bump said:

I mean, yea I probably am being too nit picky, but I just like Doutzen so much that when she does weird stuff I want to comment on it because I enjoy her work and personality, just not her views. They're so silly to me.

But if she's happy, then whatever, I'll keep checking her page until she retires from modeling. I just wish she modeled more so I could focus on her work instead. But I understand she has been in this industry a long time and probably wants to slow down and focus on her family. 

I also want more content for her, not her knowledge about quantic physics or dissertations about metapsychiatry. She stll has a wonderful figure and i really wish she would share more with us. 

20 hours ago, horus said:

I also want more content for her, not her knowledge about quantic physics or dissertations about metapsychiatry. She's stll has a wonderful figure and i really wish she would share more with us. 

I do, too. I wonder if she's just slowing down on posting content and working for the time being because of the virus, or if she's getting closer and closer to being done modeling? I wonder if she'll move into the business sphere like Miranda or Candice did? I'm interested to see where her career goes since she has had such a successful modeling career. 

This one is for us Bellazon members 

20200824_125324.thumb.png.65206e286c9f86b34561cc98c91ba8c8.png

Haha :)

------------------

Justice League the Snyder cut will release on HBO in 2021

Long time ago I read that Doutzen turned into Parademon right after she got attacked by the main villain but it didnt make the cut in the final movie

I dont know if thats true but hopefully we can see that version in 2021

She's taking shots at people who disagree with her because they didn't "take time to research".

But those people who oppose her are people who actually went to universities, became scientists.

A lingerie model calling out scientists. You can't make things up. 🤣

Doutzen can do what she wants, she's an adult but I hope her "research" doesn't end up hurting her children's health.

5 hours ago, Schemer said:

She's taking shots at people who disagree with her because they didn't "take time to research".

But those people who oppose her are people who actually went to universities, became scientists.

A lingerie model calling out scientists. You can't make things up. 🤣

Doutzen can do what she wants, she's an adult but I hope her "research" doesn't end up hurting her children's health.

There's no escaping COVID-1984.

2 hours ago, SmrdiCat said:

Doutzen totally needs a psychologist or psychiatrist. These are abnormal thoughts. 😬

and what do need people who pass their lifes here talking about other people's lifes?

she is >30. She is a spent force. And she knows it. Thats why all this gibberish on her IG 

She has nothing in her personality except for her looks. Zilch

and her looks...well.....she is now old....so beauty wise...she is done. She has nothing new to offer to world. Thats why this melodrama and over drama of being trying to show her pea sized brain 

All models, expect 0.01% are idiots 

and once they are over >27/28 years, they are done

Thats why modelling industry is always on hunt for new models aged 14-16....thats how it works

Women are beauty objects 

Men are success objects 

I'm not really sure she's THAT crazy.

I've met a lot of people in real life who are nice and smart, but act like total dummies online.

Yes, she's behaving weird online and posting weird stuff... but she could be perfectly fine. None of us know her at all.

5 hours ago, avinash16 said:

she is >30. She is a spent force. And she knows it. Thats why all this gibberish on her IG 

She has nothing in her personality except for her looks. Zilch

and her looks...well.....she is now old....so beauty wise...she is done. She has nothing new to offer to world. Thats why this melodrama and over drama of being trying to show her pea sized brain 

All models, expect 0.01% are idiots 

and once they are over >27/28 years, they are done

Thats why modelling industry is always on hunt for new models aged 14-16....thats how it works

Women are beauty objects 

Men are success objects 

I bet $10 this guy posts on MGTOW subreddit.

Probably posted on the_wall too before they shut it down.

I don't think she's done, ok maybe in the main fashion industry. But she still has one of the best figures and the prettiest faces in the world.

Like the rest of us, humans, she must adapt to the age and to new realities. Everything keeps changing and like she keeps saying in her posts, she's also a part of everything around.

@schemer you tell me then.

Whats more to her in personality apart from her ravishing but dwindling looks?

How many of people/ fans of her, will PAY her to listen to her? 

Talking sensibility and sashaying down the ramp are two different things/ skills 

Ramp has expiry date

Intelligwnce / and having a personality is altogether a different ball game