Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

The last 10 months her image/status in Holland went down fast!

Today Dutch media (tv/websites) posting negative articles about her latest post & on tv they talk negative about her

Years ago Doutzen used to be the most praised/loved celeb in Holland (even more than Queen Maxima & TV icon Linda de Mol)

But last 10 months she's only in the news with negative attention 

Kinda sad to see her image going downhill so fast

BTW I don't mind her latest post at all BUT I hope that this is the last post about Corona virus by Doutzen

She should think about her image/status 

----------------------------------------

Happy to see her working again

Probably in France? Related to L'Oréal I think 

The outfit and make-up looks typical L'Oréal to me 

B/C-list magazine shoot sponsored by L'Oréal (madam figaro/grazia..something like that)

There's another model sitting next to Doutzen in hair & makeup ..so this shoot might not even be cover material but just some pics of different L'Oréal ambassadors

But we are living in crazy time right now so perhaps this unknown team is doing something bigger than we think (campaign/important cover)

When I saw her post it was a bit like "Ah sh * t, here we go again". The worst thing is that at first all the comments seemed to prove her right, especially those of people around her, it seems that those people don't tell her to stop this nonsense, that it's costing her reputation, that she's going to come out of all this like a paranoid living with a tin foil hat. And the worst thing is that I guess she probably thinks that if the dutch media criticizes her it's because she is right and she's making the powerful uncomfortable because she has "woken up" and is telling the truth about this conspiracy. It's a spiral that is difficult to get out of. And even more so if nobody in her closest environment helps her and she needs help with all of this.

I think there is nothing wrong to post for what she thinks need to be spoken. Like what I have said, at this time, she no longer focuses on being great as a model but as an influencer. However, as a fan, it's a bit off especially we really wished for Doutzen to be in clear and positive spot to keep her image or career.

I think Gisele also post something about how we should do or what the virus has affected us but she has not received a major or negative backlash on it. Do you think it is about the content or use of words on her post or probably it is just how people perceive what she was trying to say.

On 7/23/2020 at 9:42 PM, Hollander said:

The last 10 months her image/status in Holland went down fast!

Today Dutch media (tv/websites) posting negative articles about her latest post & on tv they talk negative about her

Years ago Doutzen used to be the most praised/loved celeb in Holland (even more than Queen Maxima & TV icon Linda de Mol)

But last 10 months she's only in the news with negative attention 

Kinda sad to see her image going downhill so fast

Can you explain this some more? Why is her image and status going downhill? they don't like her as much anymore? I'm in the USA so I have no idea how other countries view her. 

Are there any articles I can read that show her in a negative light? I'm very curious about this. I like Doutzen, but she has said some weird stuff lately, so maybe that's why people aren't as supportive of her as they used to be?

thank you! 

Not only that

- Her crazy obsession about the moon and finding it necessary to put it through the throat of her Instagram followers over and over again
It's really annoying & weird

- Eurovision job as host 
She wanted to do it but kept saying for months: no I can't do that, my voice is boring, people fall asleep when I talk, etc.
She should have said YES after getting that call because the makers and audience get a bad image of her if she leaves everyone in doubt by keep saying no there are so many other and better hosts

- Her YouTube channel kinda flopped & uploading boring or stupid things

Example: liver cleanse

Dutch media posted articles to warn people because it's dangerous

People in Holland + Dutch media getting tired of her

This is just about the last 10 months I think

On 8/1/2020 at 12:30 PM, Schemer said:

Because she keeps spreading pseudoscience about Covid-19 and vaccines in general.

@Hollander I understand now. I remember reading about all of that and it was definitely weird. I didn't know about the Eurovision thing. If she didn't want to do it, there has to be a better way to say it than putting herself down by saying she has a bad voice. Obviously, people wanted her to be the host and they know what her voice sounds like. I wonder if she didn't want to do it and so she just came up with an excuse. She really shouldn't be turning stuff down if she's not getting as many jobs as she used to. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

@Hollander I understand now. I remember reading about all of that and it was definitely weird. I didn't know about the Eurovision thing. If she didn't want to do it, there has to be a better way to say it than putting herself down by saying she has a bad voice. Obviously, people wanted her to be the host and they know what her voice sounds like. I wonder if she didn't want to do it and so she just came up with an excuse. She really shouldn't be turning stuff down if she's not getting as many jobs as she used to. 

They called her if she's interested in it

Rumor has it she wanted to do it and was honored but had to think about it & probably had demands like she only wanted to do it with other Dutch celebs known worldwide like Michiel Huisman 

But Michiel Huisman also had to think about it

Meanwhile she kept saying in the media for months: i can't host, my voice is boring, im too nervous to do that, people fall in sleep when I talk etc.

She left the producers in doubt by saying that 

So they called other people in Holland with live tv experience and passion for Eurovision and they didnt have to think about it and said yes right away 

----------------------------------------------------------

She will probably never get that status again like few years ago 

Right now on Dutch tv they talk about it again!

About this post

This is live right now

20200803_190010.thumb.jpg.c0fe84294a2662e6af343901536342a7.jpg

Doutzen is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. One of my favorite models in terms of her work, but she's...not a doctor or a scientist. And if she's worried about her voice, maybe trying to make a shift to film isn't the best idea for her. I hate to sound so negative, but IMO it is hard to remain positive when she is offering up nuggets of wisdom like this.