Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

wow it's so dry here.

what are you guys most iconic young doutzen picture?

Any info about Doutzen over the years making a "mistake" that could have made her even bigger as a model? e.g going sooner over to acting?

Has she ever had strong ties to hollywood? Most models date if not actors then sport athletes. Doutzen hasn't done any of that. Any reason why?

2 hours ago, wickedgame said:

Has she ever had strong ties to hollywood? Most models date if not actors then sport athletes. Doutzen hasn't done any of that. Any reason why?

I'm not sure. Quite a lot of models seem to have stable relationships with men from outside the entertainment industry. So Doutzen isn't on her own in that respect.

19 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

I'm not sure. Quite a lot of models seem to have stable relationships with men from outside the entertainment industry. So Doutzen isn't on her own in that respect.

Isn't her husband in entertainment industry? He's DJ. And seems like a decently popular too.

Sure, he's not an A-list actor, but they are still in the ent. industry.

16 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Isn't her husband in entertainment industry? He's DJ. And seems like a decently popular too.

You got me there! 😛

I knew he wasn't an actor/ singer/ athlete.

19 hours ago, Schemer said:

He was a bit of a "nobody" before he met Doutzen to be very honest

Not even the biggest showbizz programs in Holland knew him ..they had to do ask several famous people in the music industry for info/pics/stories

After the news about him & Doutzen many doors openend for him

But he never made it really big/he produced songs but not really success 

He's just lucky to have DK in his life (incl her network/friends)

With Doutzen as trophy wife he can DJ for the rest of his life without having success

5 hours ago, Hollander said:

He was a bit of a "nobody" before he met Doutzen to be very honest

Not even the biggest showbizz programs in Holland knew him ..they had to do ask several famous people in the music industry for info/pics/stories

After the news about him & Doutzen many doors openend for him

But he never made it really big/he produced songs but not really success 

He's just lucky to have DK in his life (incl her network/friends)

With Doutzen as trophy wife he can DJ for the rest of his life without having success

I will for the life of me never understand why she choose him over ALL the men she had at her disposal. She is my queen and he nothing to me. I'm still hoping for Douten+charlie hunnam....

I liked the question someone asked about our favorite young Doutzen pictures. I'm not very familiar with her earlier work, but I did like her VS swim stuff. I'll have to see if i can find some pictures of hers that I really like. 

Alright folks, calm down and stop trashing Doutzen and her husband o.o. You don't have to be a fan of the man but this is getting  bit too personal so move on from this topic. 

She talks a bit about the mysterious & dangerous virus she got (when she got back from Canary Islands in 2018) and how Tessa & Erik helped/healed her

Canary Islands is where they filmed Wonder Woman 2 in 2018

I'm happy to see having long hair again 

Reminds me of her iconic Vogue UK 2013 editorial "Cast Away"

Photoshoots with long hair are always giving something extra ...unless the hairstylist is very lazy

The longer the hair on models the better (in my opinion)