Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

7 hours ago, bump said:

The Hunkmoller pictures have been great, but that behind the scenes picture is awful. That's a terrible pose and she looks really masculine. I blame the makeup artist and whoever retouched the picture, though. 

I like the Hola! editorial a lot. I'm glad she doesn't have the crazy hard man abs she had during her VS days. Her body looks much softer and more feminine now. 

But I don't understand the concept of the editorial, but that's not her fault. She's walking a horse on the beach? She's not going for a ride on the beach because there is no saddle. So I'm a bit confused, but that may just be me analyzing it too much lol

Thanks for posting!

I honestly don't mind masculine Doutzen with abs. She rocks that look imo, as much as she does a softer one. 

Also on one of the pictures of the editorial, she is riding the horse 😏 without the saddle. Anyway, most editorials don't really tell a story anyway; it's just about combining pretty things. 

I asked this:

- What happened to the photoshoot on Barbados back in 2015? Client?

- Any plans for Eurovision 2021?

- For how long did u signed with Hunkemöller? (hopefully many more years to come)

- Can we see you in Wonder Woman 2? Do you have any lines?

- When is your new build home ready? Are you going to show it on Insta/YouTube when it's ready?

- Any new projects coming up? F/W 2020 campaigns/covers/eds?

- When you were younger u looked at The Fashion Spot & Bellazon for new content. U still do/don't?

The music sucked in that video, but Doutzen looks lovely and I like the style of the video. So far, I've been pretty impressed with the Hunkmoller stuff. Is that a Dutch brand or what country are they from?

3 hours ago, Hollander said:

- When you were younger u looked at The Fashion Spot & Bellazon for new content. U still do/don't?

I never knew that! How cool! I hope she answers your questions. You asked some really good ones. 

17 hours ago, Expresso said:

I honestly don't mind masculine Doutzen with abs. She rocks that look imo, as much as she does a softer one. 

Also on one of the pictures of the editorial, she is riding the horse 😏 without the saddle. Anyway, most editorials don't really tell a story anyway; it's just about combining pretty things. 

If it's about combining pretty things, then I like the editorial a lot more lol. I have been some people discuss what an editorial is trying to say, like the meaning behind it so I figured that's what happens with all editorials. I don't know much about these things, so thank you for replying! 

she looks so healthy and young and good in that video! For those times I think she looks older and rougher, it must just be the lighting/angle/makeup, because in motion she looks great! 

Thanks for posting. 

8 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Tomorrow's live was canceled? I'm not finding Hunkemöller's Instagram post and I don't know what time it will be, as there is a time difference and I risk waking up when the live is over.

I don't know anything about that, but that sucks if so. I hope you figure out the answer. 

Thanks for posting that. I know you guys had been talking about what questions to ask her, so that must be it. And yes @Hollander, I am sick of those kind of questions. Sounds like the questions VS used to ask the Angels. I would much prefer to know more interesting things. 

Her last Hunkemöller campaign 

O God...no more Doutzen's Stories 

:(

I loved the lingerie collections & campaigns from 2016, 2017 & 2018 

Summer/Swim campaigns from 2019 & 2020 were good as well

Gonna miss her lingerie work for Hunkemöller 

It's been 5 (mostly) fantastic years ... but the last lingerie campaign was awful (mainly because of the photography/filter)

I wonder who's going to replace her

Maybe they go back to Sylvie Meis because she always sold great

Or perhaps Romee Strijd (although she's pregnant)

Hopefully new door(s) will open: Calvin Klein, perhaps start her own lingerie brand.

But please no H&M catalog sh!t

2 hours ago, bump said:

I didn't watch the live thing, so is that where you found out that this is her last campaign for them? That sucks, I really liked her work for Hunkemoller. How many years has she been working with them? I can't remember who all else (I remember Danielle Herrington was one of them) has modeled for them, but I did see some Hunkemoller work in a few other model's threads, and I liked theirs as well. I know that's random and has nothing to do with Doutzen, but I wanted to say that I like Hunkemoller's stuff so far. I've never heard of this brand until I found Doutzen's work for them. 

I wonder if she wanted to part ways with them, or if they decided not to work with her again? I figure her lack of work was because she doesn't want to work as much and wants to spend more time with her family. I would think brands still want her because she is beautiful and still a big name in the industry. 

Do you guys think her lack of work is because she turns down projects or because companies aren't interested in her anymore?

Hunkemöller posted this

That's how I found out

She's been with Hunkemöller for 5 years

This year many things changed at Hunkemöller

- The main designer left

- Director left 

- And the list goes on and on 

Tonight 8 o clock livestream with Doutzen 

She's getting older..so less jobs is normal in model world:(

99% of models dont get any jobs when they are 30