Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen still has a pretty face/face shape, but she looks very tired and old. I hope she's ok and not following some silly celery spiritual cleanse nonsense crap that a lot of celebrities do.I'm used to seeing Doutzen look fresh faced and bright. Maybe she's just stressed or something?

I enjoyed seeing her and Karlie together, though. 

16 hours ago, Hollander said:

Karlie asked 4 or 5 times "which show?" 

But DK ignores it (it was VS 2005)

that irritated me. I wanted to know! Thank you for replying with the answer. 

I like it mainly because of the location + styling (hair/make-up/clothes) ... but come on girl be more versatile we have seen that face expression a billion times already

It's Xtremly boring seeing it over and over and over again!

I would be so bored being a model and give the same face expression for every goddamn photoshoot

Perhaps for Hunkemöller?

I wonder when/if that campaign is coming out...

They always launch on the first day of May 

2 hours ago, clo_fashion said:

When Linda Evangelista started modelling, a photographer told her to slightly open her mouth because her posing would improve a lot.

She followed his advice and it definitely worked.

I like it when Doutzen poses that way.

For Doutzen it's the other way around

Linda is versatile with different looks and expressions...chameleon

Doutzen doesn't change her look and literally got 1 face expression..it just doesn't work any longer..she's boring as model

Check all her Vogue covers (50) ..same expression but with different hairstyles/makeup/outfits

Only 3 covers with mouth closed (Vogue Japan 2005/China 2006/Italia 2018)

I hate to say it, but I agree. her facial expressions are very boring. I still like her and will continue to look at this thread, but I don't really get excited over her work anymore.

I'd like to see her branch out into more Youtube videos. She has a pleasant personality and she has been modeling for so long that maybe she is bored and that's why she looks bored? Maybe a change of career would help?

This thread started in 2004.  She's no longer at the height of her career.

She's in her 30's, has family, and is happy.  And occasionally does some work.

I realize that and am OK with it.

I don't think she has the most interesting projects anymore, but I do like the work she's been doing for that Repeat Cashmere and ONLY brand. Those pictures were great. They were also photoshopped though. Doutzen is just starting to look her age, which is obviously ok and normal. But it's something that I was a bit shocked by because many other models her age still look great and fresh. 

I like Doutzen no matter what, but I can't help but notice things about her because that's why I visit these threads. I like to critique and analyze pictures, but she hasn't done much work even before the stay at home order started. But I think she's just taking less jobs so she can be more of a family person, and if that's the case, I really respect that. I would think she could still get jobs if she wanted, but I bet she chooses the easier jobs nowadays because she can. 

On 5/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Schemer said:

People are not nitpicking. Name the last time she had an interesting project?

Dolce & Gabanna F/W 2005.

Just kidding, I think the last Doutzen's editorials I liked was Peter Lindbergh's for Vogue US, despite not having anything very different, but I really like Rave New World by Mario Sorrenti for W, her Miu Miu first campaign in 2013 is brilliant.

The fact is that we need a high fashion and artistic factor in her works, haute couture clothes, futuristic, circus, animals, body painting, elements of nature... But we only have Doutzen in a studio with a white background with a poorly combed hair and clean makeup millions of times every year!

I like that some outfits removed the D logo!! 

D logo on the outfits look cheap

Can't wait to see all the pics & tv commercial (or maybe they skipped because of Corona crisis)

The collection is available but there's 0 publicity 

It's really weird that there's 0 publicity about this collection 

Nothing on tv, websites

Nothing on social media

More pics:

https://www.hunkemoller.nl/doutzen-kroes/doutzen-stories

3 hours ago, Hollander said:

I like that some outfits removed the D logo!! 

D logo on the outfits look cheap

Can't wait to see all the pics & tv commercial (or maybe they skipped because of Corona crisis)

The collection is available but there's 0 publicity 

It's really weird that there's 0 publicity about this collection 

Nothing on tv, websites

Nothing on social media

More pics:

https://www.hunkemoller.nl/doutzen-kroes/doutzen-stories

Thanks a million for the pics!