Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

9 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I LOVE this video so much... It could only have been here in Brazil!

PS: His/her walks better than Doutzen nowdays.

@Hollander that video cracked me up!!! and I have no sense of humor, like I do not find things funny very often but that made me literally laugh. I needed that lol

Hope to see something from Doutzen soon though! 

Guys, the best thing at the moment for her is not to post photos or video to avoid negative comments, she even took a risk posting a photo on Sunnery's birthday after the Coronavirus controversy, but surprisingly there was nothing bad about it in the post, at least I didn't see anything negative. When all this is over and people forget, she goes back to normal with her activities!

22 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Guys, the best thing at the moment for her is not to post photos or video to avoid negative comments, she even took a risk posting a photo on Sunnery's birthday after the Coronavirus controversy, but surprisingly there was nothing bad about it in the post, at least I didn't see anything negative. When all this is over and people forget, she goes back to normal with her activities!

I may have a disagreement here. She said nothing wrong but controversial so there's nothing to avoid. And she apologized for that. 

And even if she did it wrong, escaping is not the correct way to solve the problems but only make it worse. 

You have to face it, acknowledge it and change what is wrong

Anyway, ppl misunderstood her message and blamed it on her, she did nothing but apologize. So there's no need to"avoid" anything now, I think

37 minutes ago, luchang732 said:

I may have a disagreement here. She said nothing wrong but controversial so there's nothing to avoid. And she apologized for that. 

And even if she did it wrong, escaping is not the correct way to solve the problems but only make it worse. 

You have to face it, acknowledge it and change what is wrong

Anyway, ppl misunderstood her message and blamed it on her, she did nothing but apologize. So there's no need to"avoid" anything now, I think

I respect your opinion and agree that the message was misinterpreted, but she really did it the wrong way. She avoiding this is just a way of not giving people space to say bad things and she does well to do that, especially in times like the one we are living. People are like that and don't want to know how it will affect you, that's how the cancellation culture works!