Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

eh, kate moss is 1.68 (eventhough her motheragencie (storm) says it's 1,73 (that's with heels on yeah))

anyway, i know everyone is beautiful blah blah blah

but look at this guy, you're not going to tell me he's handsome, or 'beautifull in his own way'

i know, i know beauty, appereance, it's superficial

but it's an instinct, pretty people are healthy and are able

to ehm, make healthy kiddies.

if you think ehh yeah that's like prehistoric

and i think beauty is somehting everybody has.

i would say: then you wouldn't be looking overhere

you would stay in front of the mirror or go to a

crowded place to watch everybody's beauty

and btw, i'm quite young and really, still growing

lelijk.bmp

lelijk.bmp

eh, kate moss is 1.68 (eventhough her motheragencie (storm) says it's 1,73 (that's with heels on yeah))

anyway, i know everyone is beautiful blah blah blah

but look at this guy, you're not going to tell me he's handsome, or 'beautifull in his own way'

i know, i know beauty, appereance, it's superficial

but it's an instinct, pretty people are healthy and are able

to ehm, make healthy kiddies.

if you think ehh yeah that's like prehistoric

and i think beauty is somehting everybody has.

i would say: then you wouldn't be looking overhere

you would stay in front of the mirror or go to a

crowded place to watch everybody's beauty

and btw, i'm quite young and really, still growing

Your absolutely right and i wasn't the one that said that everybody is beautiful in their own way , becouse i know that's not true.

But elen_shardone is right , that guy wasn't born like that , he turned into that person , that's what happens when people don't take care of themselves.

And why do people always compare short girls to Kate Moss?? Kate Moss is a fashion icon she is a supermodel we can't compage ourselfs to her, but do you see any other supermodels that are under 5'7?? I don't becouse there are none! She is 1 exceptions THE only exception , Agencys sctrictly want girls atleast 5'9 For runway that's they are not gonna argue with you they say sorry your too short , or too fat they won't be like "ehm i guess we can make an exception" .

See your getting your hopes up that you will grow then you will end up dessappointed and get all depressed why you can't be a model. (I've been through that and I know what it's like be more realistic)...You might grow a bit yes but you won't grow to 1.75 or more. You eventually will till 1.65-1.68 , + models at age 14-16 were already 5'8'-5'10 it's not like out of a sudden you will grow 15-20 cm, That's imposible.

How old are you anyways?

I won't grow either i think i stoped , which suck , but what can i do that is nothing i can do about it.

Well you can get taller from playing b-ball and that is true , but i don't know how long you have to practise, but it must be long time and a lot.

For a reason there are young very tall & very thin girls , they are made to be models , that's not for everybody.

Like Tyra Said before , "Models aren't short and they definitely don't doubt themselves!"

belty, yes, you`re right. but you`re a bit critical, aren`t u? it`s not necessary to be a model to be called beautiful, so she has a chance.

I am being critical , yes but also realistic , and that's the way things are it's extremely strict and if she tries out she will hear it from somebody else probably.

You didn't get what i mean at all , where did i say you have to be called beautiful to be a model ?

Becouse i disagree with that , there are models taht aren't beautiful but they are still on the top.

And any girl under 5'7 is too short , now there are few comercial models that are a bit shorter But Not that short.(Bree Conden is 5'7 even tho it says she's 5'8)

I just don't want her to compare herself to supermodels , becousw that's not real life. You go in a public place you won't see anybody looking like Doutzen or any other supermodel.

So that's just wrong comparing youself to anybody else.

i didn`t want to offend u, but just to say that it`s better to explain the girl that becoming a supermodel or just a model shouldn`t be her aim of life. and why. but not only because she can`t.

yea i dont wanna offend anyone either. And im not one to talk...but yea i wouldve liked to have been a model to, and with my hieght and everything i probably couldve...but I knew people who were..the male models are perverts..even the nice ones. And theres alot more lesbian, drug addicted, party-addicted, anorexic models then anyone admits to(casue im sorry jsut eating fruits and vegtables is NOT a diet..its close to starvation espcially when your coutning out fatty fruits)(and not to say theres anything wrong with lesbians..or any alternative lifestyle) But what im getting at is ...its not all its cracked up to be, its not that glamourous, people are mean, very editors, stylists, agents, audiences...everyone. And its a shallow lifestyle...i dont think it really is a good lifestyle to promote, espcially young girls. And I like people like doutzen but even her i wonder why? and it probabyl has something to do with shes froma country...that has limited resources and its a way for a girl to make alot money in a short amount of time and if she doesnt waste it....on parties, clothes...drugs. shes set..but then theres the kate moss' who probably in a way down the road might go through all the money an end up a waitress in florida like model dovima in the 50's. And think to...you have people critiquing you and you have to have no opinion about it. Im jsut trying to say its not all its cracked up to be....take it for what its worth and if it is what you relaly want dont wine about it dont let anyonee stop you becasue cnidy crawfors, and janice dickenson went to a couple agenecies before they ever got accepted.....so if you really want it go for it