Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Every inch of her profile looks like it was made millimetrically perfect!

I hope she attends the Met and stays in NY to walk in the Prada and Louis Vuitton shows... God I have faith that this miracle will happen! Maybe one shoot at least... 

5 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

God I have faith that this miracle will happen! Maybe one shoot at least... 

Sry but I can't help laughing. You've been praying so hard for a prada campaign. And ok, hope one day your prayers are heard. Let's see what's gonna happen!!

On 5/3/2019 at 8:44 AM, Mille Backer said:

Every inch of her profile looks like it was made millimetrically perfect!

I hope she attends the Met and stays in NY to walk in the Prada and Louis Vuitton shows... God I have faith that this miracle will happen! Maybe one shoot at least... 

No disrespect but the things you hope for seem like a pipe dream now. 

^ Agreed. Being realistic about her career is the way to go, rather than put Doutzen on the pedestal, only then claim disappointment when it doesn't pan out.

Is she going to the MET gala? I hope so but if she isn't, sometimes it happens. She's missed some of them before but it's not the end of the world if she's not around the fashion crowd.

She posted some looks she wore at the Met, I think she will!

9 hours ago, Beauty Junky said:

No disrespect but the things you hope for seem like a pipe dream now. 

8 hours ago, whysper said:

^ Agreed. Being realistic about her career is the way to go, rather than put Doutzen on the pedestal, only then claim disappointment when it doesn't pan out.

I know exactly the reality of her career but what I desire for her are the best things that would add something she hasn't yet achieved, nothing impossible to be done and not necessarily is what I hope it happens. One thing doesn't depend on the other...

What's the point of continuing to follow her steps if I don't expect anything new?