Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Inside Vogue NL May 2019

They shot for 2 days

Where are the rest of the photos? I'm missing 1 shoot 

On the second day of this shoot for Vogue NL we saw DK with old glamour hair 

- Maybe another Vogue NL cover/editorial with Doutzen coming in 2019 

- They didnt want to use that photoshoot (which I think is not the case because that preview looked really good)

- Or they (vogue nl) showed pictures/behind the scenes footage from a different client

Vogue Japan July is Bella Hadid by L&I... Is possible that they shooted so early the August cover with Doutzen? I think/hope Vogue Brazil May is her by L&I, but they are late!

Cannes is coming... Last year she attend one day. I hope for a Atelier Versace look. Alt this is the perfect chance to shoot her Vogue Paris cover!

Some of her Vogue Japan covers are shot many months before they released the cover 

(Example: Vogue Japan June 2014 shot back in November/December 2013)

I don't know the MET GALA 2019 theme but I would like to see her looking like crazy woman..something like a Halloween party

Including over the top hair & make-up 

NO BORING APPEARANCE!

In recent years her visits to the MET gala were very disappointing ... bland and boring

1 hour ago, Hollander said:

Some of her Vogue Japan covers are shot many months before they released the cover 

(Example: Vogue Japan June 2014 shot back in November/December 2013)

I don't know the MET GALA 2019 theme but I would like to see her looking like crazy woman..something like a Halloween party

Including over the top hair & make-up 

NO BORING APPEARANCE!

In recent years her visits to the MET gala were very disappointing ... bland and boring

Let's see... Vogue Japan is a top cover, but I want her in Vogue Brazil at least once.

Met Gala theme this year is boring, "Camp: Notes On Fashion". I think she will attend but she doesn't have so much options and she doesn't have a great sense of style... Result: boring looks!