- L'Oréal

- Hunkemöller

- Repeat Cashmere

- Fifth House

- St John

+ Hopefully Calvin Klein & Piaget 

-------------------------------------------------------------

No idea what she's shooting today but I want a Versace campaign

For Versace fragrance or sunglasses campaign or else it's probably just a magazine shoot 

She looks flawless with Versace sunglasses on

Hopefully the photographer will not ruin the photos

I want the photos with Doutzen to be as flawless as on the video

So for upcoming fashion works we have:

- Shoot in London with Mariacarla Bonosco and Katie Grand.

- Shoot in NY's streets (after she went to DNA with Pieter Mulier from Calvin Klein).

- Shoot with Versace clothes.

I think the shoot in NY's streets were just pics with looks by Ketevan and she did something in the studio, as well as some trips to London that did something that we will only know when released!

Did I forget something?

I think u r right 

Versace eyewear she wore is not part of the S/S 2019 collection & Bella Hadid got Versace eyewear campaign for S/S 2019

Versace fragrance might not be possible because DK is probably still the face of CK Reveal (exclusive)

Versace Atelier photographer Rahi Rezvani following 100 people on Instagram incl. DK

Nine hours ago she posted that she was waiting for her pick up and 5 hours ago the plane pic was posted by her! Maybe the plane pic was of her flight to LA! It's impossible that in 4 hours she was driving to set, got ready in hair and make-up, did the shoot, got back to the airport through security checks and board the plane! I think she is still in LA! I will keep an eye on Imaan's insta to see what she is posting

Well... It's possible!

But we have to take two things into account:

First we don't know if she actually went to work (however obvious and whatever I wanted, anything is possible).

Second we dont' know if she actually posted the storie while she was flying, it may have been after all.

I hope she's still in LA, but Cato commented in a picture saying she can't wait to celebrate Doutzen's birthday with her! Let's see...