Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I thought the photographer was a bald old man in the picture that he's crouched, but it's the same person... HAHAHA, that's why I said there were 3 people with a camera!

I hope she did some shoot (cover/campaign) in the studio, because these photos on the street seem to be just for an editorial. Can not anyone identify the clothes or who the photographer is?!

If it is not a campaign, it will be another shoot with that dull hair and face washed as ever!

NrFW2fp.gif

1 hour ago, Hollander said:

Because its been months ago! 😥

- Her last fashion editorial/cover (WSJ Sept.) been released back in August 

---------------------------------

Hunkemöller TV commercial 

It’s so obvious she misses the grind as she’s been posting a lot of old pictures. I thought she’d walk Versace. 

1 hour ago, Beauty Junky said:

It’s so obvious she misses the grind as she’s been posting a lot of old pictures. I thought she’d walk Versace. 

I don't think so... If so, she would move to get these things.

By the way, her last post was her first shoot for Vogue Italia by Meisel and stylized by Edward, he commented and the penultimate one was a shoot for British Vogue, hopefully in 2019 she'll get a cover!

9 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I don't think so... If so, she would move to get these things.

By the way, her last post was her first shoot for Vogue Italia by Meisel and stylized by Edward, he commented and the penultimate one was a shoot for British Vogue, hopefully in 2019 she'll get a cover!

She's not that type of model anymore

Doutzen is the type of model that wants big jobs as model/actress but doesnt have much ambition to really make the most out of it

She just sit at home and wait for a booking & in the meantime she's 24/7 housewife/mother 

Whatever the type of model she is, making an effort and getting out of the comfort zone doesn't cost anything...

I think now for her the year is over, if it has demand it should be only in 2019 and I hope that her agents invest in different types of jobs.

I asked Pedro Sales (Vogue Brasil fashion director) and he confirmed that Doutzen is still on the list of models to be on the cover in the year 2019.

In January Balmain will return to haute couture week and it will be Olivier's first collection, I hope Doutzen will walk on show and more shows in 2019 because she will be more likely to get campaigns, designers will not give space for her if she doesn't support them!

The model flipping her hair? That's not DK (different jawline/ears/mouth)

BTW ... No LOVE advent 2018 calendar this year? 

That means fashion shoot for sure! (Love magazine shoot or Christopher Kane campaign with Mariacarla B.)

-------------------------------------------------

I love the make-up & hair

The black outfit looked a bit strange and was one of the worst outfits ..but she looked stunning  

She switched from black to blue later that night

Blue looks pretty nice I think!