Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

41 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

What is the IG you want to post---could you please link me? :)

Is there a particular image you would like to suggest for the thumbnail?

Here. But this happens several times and with other links. But most of it is with Doutzen's!

I love this one:

a5cda5b478c6d2306df42399de520f1c.jpg

But as other people who access the thread think they can suggest some other or the one I posted if they agree!

10 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

Here. But this happens several times and with other links. But most of it is with Doutzen's!

How do you usually copy the links? Do you go to IG click on the post and copy the link, or do you do it another way? The link you posted for some reason is  incorrect when trying to embed, but when I went to Doutzen's IG directly I was able to get the post to embed:

9 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

How do you usually copy the links? Do you go to IG click on the post and copy the link, or do you do it another way? The link you posted for some reason is  incorrect when trying to embed, but when I went to Doutzen's IG directly I was able to get the post to embed:

Copy and paste but in a mobile Instagram app for iPhone and Bellazon in Safari... Sometimes when I change the url it works! 

13 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

Copy and paste but in a mobile Instagram app for iPhone and Bellazon in Safari... Sometimes when I change the url it works! 

I found a way around it that is kinda annoying but should work. On the IG App go the post you want to embed and copy the link as usual. Then go to Safari and paste the link onto the address bar & etc. Once the post loads tap on the Share icon (it looks like an open box with an arrow coming out of it and it is next to the Comment icon), then tap on "Copy Link" and paste the link onto a Post box on BZ. It should embed within 2-3 seconds. Give it a try :)

37 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I found a way around it that is kinda annoying but should work. On the IG App go the post you want to embed and copy the link as usual. Then go to Safari and paste the link onto the address bar & etc. Once the post loads tap on the Share icon (it looks like an open box with an arrow coming out of it and it is next to the Comment icon), then tap on "Copy Link" and paste the link onto a Post box on BZ. It should embed within 2-3 seconds. Give it a try :)

I already tried, but when I have another photo that I want to post I'll try it again. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Schemer said:

She's 33. You make it seem like she's 53 and it's a wonder that she still has a great body. She's still a young woman.

Whilst this is true, it's also true that a lot of models declined more compared to their physical peak than Doutzen Kroes has so far.

Especially if you factor in that she also had two kids already.