Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

1 hour ago, luchang732 said:

Hey guys, I've been looking for her Versace Ads for a while,but I still can't find those high quality images.

Did any of you collect them once? Hopefully you can share it, thanks a lot

4d2ed47641874ecade40631c0ce077e2.jpg269b592eed71edfe93740f63fdabd88e.jpg39790041_1190541381085977_231472299516783f494c72ae067e59058ef46456f5335a.jpg41278368_268159457364406_245666407946195

PS: I tried searching for the iPhone, I dont' know if they are in HQ, but if you have a PC you can try to find it on Google and I don't know if there are more photos, I only found those 5.

13 hours ago, A-sia said:

Why a shame? In photos she looks fierce.

Not a shame about Doutzen. That adds nothing, there's no reason for this show... It's just something for some French citizens and tourists to see what a fashion show is for free!

1 hour ago, CatyCat said:

Waiting for Doutzen's work (smth except L'Oreal or KOP) is like waiting for a light that never comes :/

Yeah... Me too!

Out of curiosity: does anyone know when her last Hunkemöller campaign came out? I can't, for the life of me, remember when I last saw one. There was a swimwear commercial on television last year, but since then I've seen nothing of her.. 🤨 but maybe I just missed it?

7 hours ago, rodi said:

Out of curiosity: does anyone know when her last Hunkemöller campaign came out? I can't, for the life of me, remember when I last saw one. There was a swimwear commercial on television last year, but since then I've seen nothing of her.. 🤨 but maybe I just missed it?

They release 2 lingerie campaigns with Doutzen within 1 year ... Doutzen's Stories & Hunkemöller Xmas + Xmas tv commercial, 1 sportswear campaign + tv commercial & 1 swim campaign + tv commercial 

Next releases:

Doutzen's Stories in October & Hunkemöller Xmass in December 

Doutzen's Stories Preview

DoutzenTeaserQ4_Subhome_Grid1_NL.thumb.jpg.7427733066c9a67092f3efbd3f1453a0.jpg

She looks gorgeous, sexy & picture perfect! The lingerie looks great but nothing new

The lingerie is the same style again and almost the same dark colours again as last time ..I would have liked to see something different this time (pink/light blue) ..hopefully next year 

Probably no tv commercial with this Doutzen's Stories campaign :(

I want a sexy Hunkemöller tv commercial with Doutzen 

5 hours ago, Hollander said:

They release 2 lingerie campaigns with Doutzen within 1 year ... Doutzen's Stories & Hunkemöller Xmas + Xmas tv commercial, 1 sportswear campaign + tv commercial & 1 swim campaign + tv commercial 

Next releases:

Doutzen's Stories in October & Hunkemöller Xmass in December 

She looks gorgeous, sexy & picture perfect! The lingerie looks great but nothing new

The lingerie is the same style again and almost the same dark colours again as last time ..I would have liked to see something different this time (pink/light blue) ..hopefully next year 

Probably no tv commercial with this Doutzen's Stories campaign :(

I want a sexy Hunkemöller tv commercial with Doutzen 

Thanks a lot! 

But those 2 you mentioned were the ones that got released in the first year she became their brand ambassedor, right? That was 2 years ago 😳

Wasn't there at least 1 new lingerie collection a year from Sylvie back then? 

But as long as there's new stuff coming I'm happy 😆 the pictures from her first campaign were just pure love, absolutely stunning. Even though I have to agree about the style/colours.. something different/new would've been nice :/ 

Her last fashion shoot was for WSJ Sept 2018 ..shot back in May! Almost 6 months ago ...pff

We need new fashion shoots!

Meanwhile  ..  within a couple of days we finally get to see her new lingerie campaign

In stores October 30

Not sure if we get a presentation this time because Doutzen is sick (some tropical virus)