Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

On 9/14/2018 at 1:19 AM, Hollander said:

I'm happy to see her skipping parties & no front row candids ... that means she's been busy ...she's been a busy girl

I don't agree. It's the most important time of the year in the fashion industry. No sense to skip these events unless you really wants to stay away from the industry. 

I'm happy to see her back to the Calvin Klein but I expected more in NYC from her..

22 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

I don't agree. It's the most important time of the year in the fashion industry. No sense to skip these events unless you really wants to stay away from the industry. 

I'm happy to see her back to the Calvin Klein but I expected more in NYC from her..

That means she's working and doesnt have time for that ;)

---------------------------------------

New Piaget campaign

3 hours ago, Hollander said:

Telva (Spain) October 2018 cover

Photographed by Jonathan Segade

Hair/make-up team by L'Oréal 

15373466006717.thumb.jpg.60d745d5596f4e577f918aec0b7930b5.jpg

Telva.com

Nice cover .... wish L'Oréal would sponsor bigger magazines like Vogue/Numéro covers 

Love this cover! Just wanted to post it :)

No, but I assume she skipped Milan Fashion Week to be with her family  ... because she's been in NY 2 weeks ago

Last week she's been filming on location in Spain for Wonder Woman 2

The film recordings in Spain for the flashback scene with Amazons was completed a few days ago  

So I guess right now she's at home & next week show up at Paris Fashion Week (and hopefully walking a real fashion show ... not just for L'Oréal)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new Piaget campaign photographed by Mert & Marcus in high quality

p.thumb.jpg.8087ddad694e2b1330c84f8822fc652d.jpgDoutzen_Kroes_x_Piaget_Limelight_Gala-jpg_12728.thumb.jpg.299bac29ab5928b0e75cb0c68244f2eb.jpg

tropicanajewelers.com

That second campaign picture reminds me of this hot Alien chick from the movie "Species" 1995

a6e6329404f3cea06b1ae6aee237b728.jpg