Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Great shoot & she's showing her versatility as model 

I really like all the pictures but her sitting on the ground is my favorite!! ?

* Except photo 8 in green outfit..wish they removed that one because that shot is bad

Edited by Hollander

Unknown team doing the hair/make-up  ...or they are assistants

20180710_165545.thumb.png.30d42d94ba8fa7ada56feb74342be299.png20180710_165624.thumb.png.ee5f4327b39500af46dd8ca0e88c836d.png

My guess: Editorial for Vogue Paris or US

------------------------------

UPCOMING WORK

- Photoshoot in NY with Karlie Kloss, Andreea Diaconu & Imaan Hammam (July 9/10)
- Hunkemöller campaign (June 7/8/9)
- Dutch L'Oréal Elvive campaign/commercial (May 30)
- Photoshoot in Africa, KNOTONMYPLANET (May)
- Photoshoots in Cannes, related to L'Oréal (May 14/15)
- Photoshoot by Inez & Vinoodh in New York, hair by Christiaan Houtenbos (May 8 )
- Photoshoot (probably related to knotonmyplanet) in New York with Carolyn Murphy & Karen Elson by Chris Colls (May 6)
- Perhaps Dutch photoshoot styled by Jetteke van Lexmond (April 18)
- L'Oréal campaign (March 26)
- London for few hours (meeting or photoshoot... March 9)
- Fiffh House Fall/Winter 2018 campaign (reveal date: July 19)

It was a two-day shoot and Doutzen took a helicopter to make her flight right after the shoot was finished! 

In her insta-story she said thank you for the helicopter so the client must have arrenged it for her. This makes me think that it was a commercial job, as I don’t think that Vogue US or Paris would do that because of their budgets

4 hours ago, DK-fan said:

It was a two-day shoot and Doutzen took a helicopter to make her flight right after the shoot was finished! 

In her insta-story she said thank you for the helicopter so the client must have arrenged it for her. This makes me think that it was a commercial job, as I don’t think that Vogue US or Paris would do that because of their budgets

Maybe are different things... Well at least we already know that it will not be cheap!

1 hour ago, valeadicto said:

What is her last Victoria's Secret fashion show she made? I used to love seeing Adriana and Doutzen as the brunette and blonde bombshells for the show.