WW2 for sure 

Fashion models don't do heavy training 

-------

Fifth House Fall/Winter 2018.19 campaign

I expected something totally different 

I expected timeless classic outfits..not casual basic cheap looking stuff

They said FIFTH HOUSE = modern, classic pieces which belongs in every closet

They lied! Because this is basic & cheap

I remember when she exploded as a supermodel, stupid people saying she's too fat to be a model, her hips are wide, her legs are a little bit strong, and stuff like that. The ultra skinny or deadly models were the trending. Healthy is healthy. Doutzen is sporty, fitness thin body. She's perfect.

9 hours ago, Dea83 said:

I agree.

And honestly, the level of criticism in her thread is getting out of control imho. If she doesnt work, of course it is a problem, because people freak out for her not being in demand anymore. If she works, well that's a problem too, because there is always something wrong or not good enough. If she doesnt post on socials, people wonder what happened, if she posts, well she posts too much, too many selfies....I hope she never reads here, because in her shoes I wouldn't be happy.

If you can't find anything good or likeable in her careet/work anymore, simply stop following her.

Just my two cents.

I'm going to have to disagree with you... I think you didn't understand the purpose of all this here at Bellazon, we are here to discuss and express what we think about the steps she takes in her career, the fact that people not to be pleased with some things she does, doesn't mean that we are sad or dissatisfied with her, on the contrary, as fans we always want the best for her. What we have to do is respect the opinion of others if you don't agree. Being a fan isn't finding everything she does beautiful, it's just the opposite of that, it's as much as you don't like to support her despite this!

We are all here for the same reason, DOUTZEN... But each one with your opinion and we have to respect, because each one has it's importance here and what keeps this thread standing, it's us!