Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Article about Wonder Woman 2 

This must be about the Amazons in Wonder Woman 2 which take place in 1984

That means Doutzen is coming back

https://www.canarias7.es/siete-islas/fuerteventura/wonder-woman-superara-en-logistica-al-exodus-de-scott-BF4878113

Part of recent article which says that shooting for Wonder Woman 1984 (Wonder Woman 2) will start soon in Fuerteventura (The second largest of Spain’s Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean 100km off the north coast of Africa.)

Wonder Woman to shoot this summer in Fuerteventura, will surpass that of Ridley Scott's Exodus.
The assembly prior to the filming of the Wonder Woman will start from the first week of July, according to the initial plans.

It is estimated that the Warner spent a month and a half in Fuerteventura, move 2,000 extras (mostly women of athletic build) that have already been selected and involves an investment of more than 20 million euros.

Wonder Woman will surpass Ridley Scott's Exodus, which already generated revenues of around seven million euros between November and December 2013, which included the Hiring of 400 extras.

Source www.superherohype.com

Repeat Cashmere Fall/Winter 2018.19 campaign 

Still basic like a normal candid made by phone .... but I like the black & white photography

Hopefully the whole Fall/Winter campaign will be in black & white 

This could have been very nice & special with a different hairstyle (old Hollywood glamorous hairstyle)

But they always repeat the same boring look over and over again

But maybe that's why they called it REPEAT Cashmere 

7 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Prada sales are weak, now is time to put a more commercial model in campaign, Doutzen would be perfect... Miuccia you better take note!

Kuzsd48.gif

I don't think she is the perfect choice for prada.I love doutzen but cant picture she in a prada AD,the chemistry isn't right between them

39 minutes ago, luchang732 said:

I don't think she is the perfect choice for prada.I love doutzen but cant picture she in a prada AD,the chemistry isn't right between them

I also don't think Prada would be something that would fit into Doutzen, but I think that of those bigger brands (that she doesn't have a campaign) is one of the few she has more chances considering the professionals who work with Prada. But anything can happen and if she is a good model she may be versatile enough to make a good campaign! Prada generally likes models a more different kind of beauty, but has a somewhat diverse background if we recall some models that had campaign for the brand, Miranda Kerr, Toni Garrn, Natasha Poly... I can see Doutzen in a campaign like S/S 2009. Despite the Prada problem these days I think it's the horrible clothes. So I think that if it were not to change the style of clothing to be something more appropriate to the type of work that Doutzen does, they would have to create a context for the campaign to be good, as Moschino does with excellence.

PS: I think Moschino is the worst brand in the world, but the campaigns are great because they create a perfect context for clothes! Like D&G used to do in 00's.

That's a nice surprise 

Didn't expect this cover at all

Cover looks good but not striking & I would like to have seen a different hairstyle 

In 2013 she also had wet hair on the cover of Vogue Germany & we had to wait 5 years to see a new Vogue Germany cover

Hopefully we don't have to wait another 5 years .....

She looks worried/a bit desperate in her eyes but it fits the theme I think (about saving the elephants)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOGUE COVERS (46)

Vogue Italia (3)
Vogue Paris (2)
Vogue US (1)
Vogue UK (0)

Vogue Japan (7)
Vogue Netherlands (7)
Vogue Germany (6)
Vogue China (4)
Vogue Spain (4)
Vogue Portugal (3)
Vogue Korea (2)