Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

1 minute ago, Hollander said:

Piero Piazzi left Woman Milan in 2016 or 2017

He's now with Elite worldwide

I have no idea who's her manager at Women Milano 

BTW Mo Karadag, Jetteke van Lexmond, Duy Vo did a shoot for the new Vogue Arabia issue

I think it's their first time working for a different Vogue edition instead of Vogue Netherlands 

Ilham Mestour worked for Vogue Arabia several times 

Good for them! Maybe someday with Doutzen 

In his instagram description he continues as if he were president of Women... I hope she helps Doutzen in that, Cato is so beautiful, she reminds me a Brazilian model, Renata Kuerten!

But the photographer is the one who always works with her in Vogue Netherlands!

Vogue cover number 45!

Vogue Italia June 2018 cover

fAZF9nuP_o.thumb.jpg.256274c2ee25f77ceece0e339076cfe0.jpgpe033mBl_o.thumb.jpg.455c1f3cad1cfa2ae5f6a628ab3e3a93.jpgbVn7rqLc_o.thumb.jpg.6348f19f373d5b65b7ffcef0580bdfae.jpg

O GOD ... All members at TheFashionSpot hating these 3 covers :(

Hopefully people in the industry love this & book her for more fashion jobs

I quite like this because she looks grumpy with mouth closed & it's different compared to all her other covers with surprised/vulnerable eyes + open mouth 

But the text "have a nice time" doesn't match the grumpy/moody/bored look at all

Hopefully we still get Prada or Calvin Klein campaign by Willy Vanderperre 

----------------------------------------

VOGUE COVERS (45)

Vogue Italia (3)
Vogue Paris (2)
Vogue US (1)
Vogue UK (0)

Vogue Japan (7)
Vogue Netherlands (7)
Vogue Germany (5)
Vogue China (4)
Vogue Spain (4)
Vogue Portugal (3)
Vogue Korea (2)
Vogue Russia (2)
Vogue Australia (1)
Vogue Mexico/Latino America (1)
Vogue Taiwan (1)
Vogue Turkey (1)
Vogue Ukraine (1)
Vogue Arabia (0)
Vogue Brazil (0)
Vogue India (0)

Vogue Poland (0)
Vogue Thailand (0)

Vogue Italia February 2005
Vogue Portugal March 2005
Vogue Japan August 2005

Vogue Germany January 2006
Vogue China July 2006
Vogue Japan November 2006
Vogue Germany December 2006

Vogue Paris February 2007
Vogue US May 2007
Vogue Japan June 2007
Vogue China July 2007
Vogue Portugal July 2007
Vogue Taiwan July 2007

Vogue Korea March 2008
Vogue Spain March 2008
Vogue Australia June 2008

Vogue Mexico March 2009
Vogue Germany April 2009
Vogue Spain June 2009

Vogue Russia June 2010

Vogue Germany October 2011

Vogue Paris April 2012
Vogue China June 2012
Vogue Portugal August 2012
Vogue Netherlands December 2012

Vogue Germany March 2013
Vogue Korea March 2013
Vogue Japan April 2013
Vogue Netherlands June 2013
Vogue China September 2013
Vogue Netherlands September 2013
Vogue Spain September 2013
Vogue Italia September 2013

Vogue Turkey March 2014
Vogue Netherlands May 2014
Vogue Japan June 2014

Vogue Netherlands March 2015

Vogue Japan February 2016
Vogue Netherlands April 2016
Vogue Spain November 2016

Vogue Russia January 2017
Vogue Netherlands April 2017
Vogue Ukraine June 2017
Vogue Japan September 2017

Vogue Italia June 2018

I'm very happy for Doutzen, I hope it gets her to take more jobs... But the cover is terrible, especially compared to the other Vogues she has. I didn't expect anything good coming from Willy, since France died Vogue Italia gets worse on every cover!

I want to see the whole editorial, maybe it's better than the cover...

PS: I'm tired of these Doutzen shoots/campaigns with that messy hair, clean face. I want something artistic, different makeup, that kind of thing she has not done for centuries!

14 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I'm very happy for Doutzen, I hope it gets her to take more jobs... But the cover is terrible, especially compared to the other Vogues she has. I didn't expect anything good coming from Willy, since France died Vogue Italia gets worse on every cover!

I want to see the whole editorial, maybe it's better than the cover...

PS: I'm tired of these Doutzen shoots/campaigns with that messy hair, clean face. I want something artistic, different makeup, that kind of thing she has not done for centuries!

Yeah I feel your pain :( Last couple of years we always get to see Douzten with messy hair & with natural no make-up look

Her strenght = beauty shoots ... but all the beauty shoots go to the Hadids

I Can't even remember her last beauty shoot for a magazine

---------------------------------

I still quite like the cover but it just doesnt match with the theme on the cover at all 

Theme = "HAVE A NICE TIME" ... Doutzen looks grumpy/not in the mood at all

Wish they changed her theme because now people are like WTF .. is this a joke? "have nice time" but we get to look at a grumpy/bored looking model 

Her Vogue Italia cover is getting so much hate on social media & TheFashionSpot ... It's her most disliked cover

Only Doutzen seems to be very excited with this cover ?

14 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

What happened here? Does anyone have the post link that she liked the comments?

CnjFwQzc_o.png

I already found, she actually liked these comments bringing the truth about Kim. Hope this doesn't affect her!

Changing the subject... L'Oreal and Valentino have teamed up, the brand will produce Valentino's beauty products just like does with YSL and Armani. Where are the Doutzen agents at these times to get a campaign?

6 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

What happened here? Does anyone have the post link that she liked the comments?

CnjFwQzc_o.png

8Lyh.gif

6 hours ago, Beauty Junky said:

Yikes! Hope this does not affect her career negatively. 

Fuck it. Someone has to tell it how it is.

And while we're at it, fuck Kanye West for "legalizing" this vile family. Anna Wintour and alike all ignored Kardashians until Kanye started begging them all to let them in. Now we can't get away from them. Fashion world is all against Trump, but when Kanye walks around with MAGA hats and Kim hangs out with Trump in the White House they don't seem to care. :sick:

Good on you Doutzen. Good on you.

No matter how much money they poor into her career, Kendall Jenner will never be 10% of a model Doutzen is.

15 minutes ago, Schemer said:

8Lyh.gif

And while we're at it, fuck Kanye West for "legalizing" this vile family. Anna Wintour and alike all ignored Kardashians until Kanye started begging them all to let them in. Now we can't get away from them. Fashion world is all against Trump, but when Kanye walks around with MAGA hats and Kim hangs out with Trump in the White House they don't seem to care. :sick:

No matter how much money they poor into her career, Kendall Jenner will never be 10% of a model Doutzen is.

I think we can all agree that Kim and the rest of the Kardashians are insufferable.  

I didn’t like her liking comments about plastic surgery. It’s Kim’s body and her decision plus she works in an industry that puts a premium on unrealistic standards of beauty and perfection. It’s 2018. I think women should be kinder towards each other. 

Edited by Beauty Junky

2 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

I didn’t like her liking comments about plastic surgery. It’s Kim’s body and her decision and she works in an industry that puts a premium on unrealistic standards of beauty and perfection. 

Meh. Kendall (who won genetic lottery in that family) still went through several surgeries. Kylie looks nothing like her younger self. Kim looked like a troll (she kinda looks like one now too).

And it's all fine if they want to change their lives, it really is. I have absolutely no issue with that.

However, when their ways are being hailed as something young people should look up to, when they start selling beauty products even though their beauty comes from cosmetic surgeries then they should be called out.

6 hours ago, Schemer said:

8Lyh.gif

Amen to that! And Kudos to her for having the guts to tell what everyone thinks.