Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

If the dress had less white I think it would have been more stunning. I get the theme may have given the designer some trouble. The headwrap/cowl could be thought of the madonna image.

I kind of like the dress though. Accessories would have killed it. 

4 hours ago, Hollander said:

Umm I dunno about this look

Not bad but not great either .. just average 

Perhaps would have been better if they did something special with her hair 

Compared to other stars at MET like Bella Hadid for example ... Kroes fades away like plain jane

Hopefully better next year with A list designer + creative hair/make-up team

The thing is she’s no longer as big as she used to be in fashion. I don’t think she’s at the top of designers’ mind when they decide who to bring unless Anna invites her. 

1 hour ago, Beauty Junky said:

The thing is she’s no longer as big as she used to be in fashion. I don’t think she’s at the top of designers’ mind when they decide who to bring unless Anna invites her. 

With her wearing it that way it's hard to see her using some creation... Doutzen is extremely wonderful, but she doesn't know how to use it in her choice of clothes, perhaps for lack of a personal stylist!

3 hours ago, horus said:

stop always trolling her, she looks fabulous!

Fabulous?

That's your opinion ;)

Check the comments on websites/social media & compare them to other stars at MET

This is the time to shine & make headlines in the fashion industry 

But her team/she's playing too safe & fails

This look would have been lovely for the red carpet at Cannes 2018 ...but not really for MET

Hope she gets the Fall/Winter 2018 Sies Marjan campaign on request by designer Sander Lak

The campaign is cast by Anita Bitton (very important casting director)

3 hours ago, horus said:

stop always trolling her, she looks fabulous!

The dress doesn't make me crazy, but she is beautiful nonetheless.

I don't usually comment in this topic, but I follow it, and I have to admit that sometimes I wonder why some fans still follow her, if most of the time they criticize her every move and they're never happy with anything she does. 

It is becoming unfair, imho.

Sorry, but I wanted to share my opinion. Back to lurking now!

11 hours ago, Beauty Junky said:

I think she's still relevant  but somehow it sounds to me like a personal choice, she doesn't want to stay in the fashion spotline anymore. She has connections, everyone seems to like her. Models like Naomi Campbell supporting a cause she leds? It's a important thing. But for me she doesn't identify with fashion industry anymore like she used to. 

2 hours ago, Dea83 said:

The dress doesn't make me crazy, but she is beautiful nonetheless.

I don't usually comment in this topic, but I follow it, and I have to admit that sometimes I wonder why some fans still follow her, if most of the time they criticize her every move and they're never happy with anything she does. 

It is becoming unfair, imho.

Sorry, but I wanted to share my opinion. Back to lurking now!

the favorite sport of the XXIst century Homus Differus, procrastinate at the couch criticizing every move of the others.