Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Not that I think likely, but I think possible... Can not be a campaign for Louis Vuitton? Mica, Rianne (had campaign) and the male model were on the show, the makeup artist sometimes is responsible for the make-up of the brand and since the scandals involving Bruce Weber, I believe the brand would probably use another photographer. I think Nicolas didn't care about Doutzen since Balenciaga times, but I think Virgil likes her and can be a LV Men like they did with Doutzen at Versace, although LV Men always use Meisel!

Beautiful picture. She has one (if not the absolute best) profiles in the industry.

On a different note, all this talk about how she has no breasts has become really boring and repetitive. Her having small breasts doesn’t automatically mean that she doesn’t have any. There are a lot of swimwear brands who use models with small(er) breasts without any problem. Implying that a company should use someone with bigger breasts just because (you think) they would sell better is just ridiculous and silly.

Doutzen never had very big breasts to begin with, so where are all these expectations coming from? It seems like some of you expect her to wake up and suddenly walk around with double D’s or something... Before anyone says how she was much fuller during her VS days, don’t forget that it’s a very well known fact they use tons of padding, cutlets that they put in the bra’s, photoshop, etc.

All I can say is if you really are a true fan of her then accept Doutzen for who she is and not for who you want her to be. 

Doutzen is perfect as Doutzen. Her face and her figure have made her one of the top models in the world for quite a while. Complaints about one feature or another are silly, or should be silly, to her fans. That won't stop people from making them, but no one has to give them air. 

Mert & Marcus are hanging out in Amsterdam with Natasha Poly

But the day is not over yet ;)

Hope they meet up later tonight & do great photoshoot at night at the red light district or do Amsterdam canal tour 

But .... lets be realistic.... that's not going to happen

M&M are too expensive for Vogue NL  

---------------------------------------------------------

Looks fun

But I feel sorry for their ears :sad:

Hopefully their earplugs protect them

Her daughter doesn't seem to like the noise much... But the child who appears first has protection in the ears!

The Prada campaign is out, we do not have Doutzen or Willy, they used another photographer but the brand chose names like Amber Valetta and Liya Kebede. I think if the shoot with Willy's campaign is CK!

I wanted something like that by M&M with Doutzen and some other dutch models: 

They are in the windows very sexy and with lots of neon lights they love to explore in their pictures!

@Hollander I think M&M would be the same price as Mario Testino.

15 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

@Hollander I think M&M would be the same price as Mario Testino.

True but that was for their 5th Anniversary issue

------------------

The Prada campaign u saw isnt the new Fall/Winter campaign ;) .... its digital Spring/Summer or something

It says S/S 2018 

Good to see Prada used Piergiorgio Del Moro as casting director

He likes Doutzen & booked her for i-D 2018 cover, Vogue Japan September 2017 cover, Self Service Fall/Winter 2017 editorial.

Vogue Netherlands has already done something with I&V? For a september issue it would be great to do something between them and Doutzen!

10 minutes ago, Hollander said:

The Prada campaign u saw isnt the new Fall/Winter campaign ;) .... its digital Spring/Summer or something

It says S/S 2018 

He likes Doutzen & booked her for i-D 2018 cover, Vogue Japan September 2017 cover, Self Service Fall/Winter 2017 magazine.

Good, because I found the result very bad... I hope he remembers Doutzen for great works like this!

14 hours ago, Hollander said:

True but that was for their 5th Anniversary issue

------------------

It says S/S 2018 

He likes Doutzen & booked her for i-D 2018 cover, Vogue Japan September 2017 cover, Self Service Fall/Winter 2017 editorial.

And he has booked for the shows that she walked for Versace, and Fendi.

14 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Vogue Netherlands has already done something with I&V? For a september issue it would be great to do something between them and Doutzen!

Good, because I found the result very bad... I hope he remembers Doutzen for great works like this!

How do you know that I&V might have shot the September cover of Vogue Netherlands?

Yes and the Max Mara show most recently ..also cast by Piergiorgio

No Inez & Vinoodh havent shot for Vogue NL ... but it would be great of course

But I Wouldn't be surprised if I&V feel ignored by Vogue NL

Because Vogue NL hired international photographers like Josh Olins, Peter Lindberg to shoot covers & they hired Mario Testino to shoot their 5th Anniversary cover

-------------------------------------

BTW Doutzen is going on vacation right now

I guess she really needed it after 2 hard days of working in Belgium ;)

Lucky woman