Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Giampaolo Sgura did the Vogue NL cover this month... I do not like his work, but Doutzen never worked with him, I think it would be interesting if they worked together on Vogue NL and the result was something like his shoot with to Grace Bol for Vogue Germany.

By thw way if she's in LA, I hope the next stop is in NY!

I don't think it's bad that she has a contract with these brands, even because I think this type of work is what makes your bank account grow... But that's not just what a model lives on. Where are the conceptual shoots, the shoots wearing haute couture pieces, the covers, the high fashion brand campaigns, the shows? She could reconcile everything.

Doutzen has a classic beauty and at the same time is extremely sexy. She went through a lot in her career and gained a position that many of the same time could not, she consolidated her name in the commercial branch and high fashion, all this without being favorite editor or photographer, which at the same time I think it's bad, I think it's good because several models get some work just because the photographer wants his favorite model to be there! 

So there's doubt: Is there work and she doesn't accept or they don't invite her? 

Because if it's the first option, it will end her career over time because who wants to always get "no" as an answer? So I prefer to believe that either she tries to reconcile with her schedule and life as a mother or really don't give her chances, since she has already said that she has found it very difficult to be a more commercial model and especially her measurements. What nowadays I think brands try to disfigure that they don't matter, but when in fact that's not how it works when there's nobody watching!

I really don't know what to think... And I don't even want to seem ungrateful for everything she has conquered over the years and I'm very happy for her. But I hope there are more jobs for now!

Marianne Insta Stories

20180410_155218.thumb.png.20379e7dfed27debd1499a160485edcb.png

------------------------------------------

This year might be a quiet year if she's going to film Wonder Woman 2

She might not be available for months!

I would love to see her doing a new Elle shoot for The Netherlands or France

A good timeless studio shoot ..so other Elle countries can use that shoot for their magazine 

We perhaps get to see many Elle covers throughout the year .. just like in 2007/2009 etc

------------------------------------------

This week or next week we get to see the Hunkemöller Swim 2018 campaign

The commercial will be revealed at the end of this month or May 1 

She didn't have much screentime in Wonder Woman 1

But last time she spend the whole month on location in Italy & many days in Warner Bros Studio in London 

Doutzen herself said something like: I have been off fashion radar for a while because of this 

So if she's in WW2 ... we won't see much fashion in 2018

The only magazines they sponsor are the ones with Gal Gadot because she is the main star

-------------

She tagged Piaget but I am sure this is not a campaign shoot

It looks way too cheap to be a Piaget campaign

1 hour ago, Michelle Stacy said:

She is in NYC, she was at an Apple event watching Natalia Vodianova speaking. Or she still is because Nat is doing a live transmission. 

Oh, for me Natalia who was in Canada with her... Good sign, I hope that by Friday she does two shoots/campaigns!

DAILYMAIL - Doutzen Kroes is stylish in black shirt and fawn slacks with yellow coat as she steps out in NYC

4B118F0300000578-0-image-a-2_1523502880237.thumb.jpg.07414ac0bc166c6834bd110c04edf119.jpg4B1190C800000578-0-image-a-1_1523502344056.thumb.jpg.e92a350d5bbae5ff4794b79dc4b4a2f0.jpg4B118E8700000578-5606125-image-m-9_1523504068687.thumb.jpg.7bd16cd98e327538826d41810e220f4b.jpg4B118FF000000578-5606125-image-m-10_1523504107715.thumb.jpg.4cb425aa24792ca460da434c74649ea4.jpg4B118FE700000578-5606125-The_couple_who_wed_in_2010_share_two_children-a-9_1523507289609.thumb.jpg.6ceda56c54b6d1c367470edb054500e8.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5606125/Doutzen-Kroes-stylish-black-shirt-fawn-slacks-yellow-coat-steps-NYC.html

Happy to see her back in NY!

Hopefully shooting multiple projects today.. just like back in the glory days

And hopefully no haircut by Frankie

-----------------------------------------------------

I love this photo, for me one of the best of Doutzen... It would be lovely if this photo had been the cover of Vogue Paris!

tumblr_oadhn5USMV1qad56lo1_1280.jpg

By the way Condé Nast is changing several editors of the Vogues around the world, I hope that some who like Doutzen enter and those who like she will not be replaced!

O really? Can u post the link? Im to lazy to google

I hope they change the Dutch editor in chief .. but I don't really see that happening because Karin Swerink did everything to get a Dutch Vogue edition

Although she likes Doutzen a lot ...I just hate her work ..its not Vogue worthy at all

That Vogue Paris photo shot by Inez & Vinoodh is super stunning & would have been fantastic for the cover

It's very beautiful & mysterious ?

Probably styled by Carine ...wish booked Doutzen for some shoot(s)

They havent worked together in ages (2012 last time??)