Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I commented the photo and asked when Doutzen will be on the cover and he said that has to ask the editor and he tagged Silvia...

When I signed Vogue Brazil I sent an email asking Doutzen on the cover, but I canceled the subscription because Isabeli was almost every month on the cover and I hate her, besides the magazine having more pages with advertisements than ever! 

It would be really nice if she would finally get a nice Vogue cover after a while...

I'm glad she is shooting for L'Oréal Paris but I'm little sad she missed the Vanity Fair party. Nowadays we rarely see her all dressing up pretty.

50 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

Silvia (editor chief of Vogue Brasil) liked my comment asking for Doutzen on the cover of Vogue Brasil!

Nice!

Perhaps there's hope :smile:

Couple of hours ago Doutzen was at the Hunkemöller runway show

Doutzen did not walk but seconds before the show she was standing on the catwalk talking about opening the show (wearing barbie pink jacket/outfit)

Can't find any candids ... yet

1 hour ago, hollander said:

Nice!

Perhaps there's hope :smile:

Couple of hours ago Doutzen was at the Hunkemöller runway show

Doutzen did not walk but seconds before the show she was standing on the catwalk talking about opening the show (wearing barbie pink jacket/outfit)

Can't find any candids ... yet

This?

11 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I don't understand how Doutzen doesn't walk to those brands who use L'Oreal makeup at their shows and as L'Oreal doesn't invest in Vogue Paris covers... 

+ 1

I've been thinking about that for years!

A major Paris Fashion Week sponsor like L'Oréal is big enough to say "use our ambassador Doutzen in your show"

Or sponsor Vogue covers like other brands do 

BTW I believe they sponsored June/July 2008 Vogue Paris cover with their ambassadors Noemie & Leatitia

L'Oréal also owns beauty/fragrance brands like Yves Saint laurent/Ralph Lauren/Diesel/Giorgio Armani

L'Oréal is owner of some populair fragrances like Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb fragrance 

If her Calvin Klein Reveal contract ends I hope that L'Oréal can demand to put Doutzen in one of their luxury fragrance campaigns

-----------------------------

BTW a while ago you said you wanted to see Doutzen on Vogue Portugal 

I said something like that won't happen because it's some D list Vogue edition 

But damn.... I hope she's going to be on that cover soon because Vogue Portugal produce the best covers nowadays with fantastic new talented photographers

Exactly, I would love to see her in a YSL or Giorgio Armani fragrance campaign. The Vogue Turkey suplement cover with JLO certainly was L'Oreal who sponsored... I thought that with the partnership with Balmain they would promote with editorials or covers. Rihanna certainly paid for her Vogue Paris covers to promote Fenty Beauty and Vogue Italia editorial with Naomi Campbell to promote her collection with Puma, L'Oreal is the biggest cosmetics company in the world, their influence power can elevate the ambassadors to another level!

Yeah... Vogue Portugal is really in a great direction with the new professionals! Unfortunately I don't like how Vogue Italia, UK, US and Paris are currently, living only from their influences. Sincerely Vogue Ukraine (I love Doutzen's cover) and Portugal are the best now days, Vogue Portugal has already realized that using commercial names with conceptual/high fashion editorial and cover has a better and more profitable result. I hope to see Doutzen soon on the cover!