Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

30 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

I commented on Katie's photo requesting a Doutzen shoot by Tim Walker for Love Magazine... And a professional who worked with her in this last Vogue US shoot with Peter liked and answered my comment saying we need Doutzen more times in Vogue US!

That would be a nice birthday present for Doutzen from Katie Grand :fun:

BTW that guy is right :D more Doutzen in Vogue US 

(did he delete that comment?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, hollander said:

That would be a nice birthday present for Doutzen from Katie Grand :fun:

BTW that guy is right :D more Doutzen in Vogue US 

(did he delete that comment?)

No, the comment is still there! I really wanted Doutzen to work with Tim, but unfortunately she doesn't make him style as a model. Even Gisele does not work with him! But for me, hope is the last that dies and everything is possible...

New York means work :p

That Vogue US shoot will give her good bookings 

Very curious to see what's next

I expect new Vogue US shoots in 2018

Although Vogue US is not my fav. edition ..it is the most important fashion magazine in the world

Having a fantastic 10 page editorial inside the magazine.. the best shoot inside that magazine/praised by everyone/best Vogue US shoot in months :smile: is great for her career

1 hour ago, Mille Backer said:

Christiaan mostly works with Testino (propably not this time due to all the allegations), Inez and Vinoodh and Demarchelier! So let’s hope it was one of the last two! And I think it has to be an editorial as Doutzen was only in the studio for 5 hours!

21 minutes ago, DK-fan said:

Christiaan mostly works with Testino (propably not this time due to all the allegations), Inez and Vinoodh and Demarchelier! So let’s hope it was one of the last two! And I think it has to be an editorial as Doutzen was only in the studio for 5 hours!

Yes, although I like Testino I hope it is not with him... Being optimistic I hope it's something for Vogue US, Paris, UK or Italy, but at worst I think it's a shoot for i-D or V Magazine.

Probably Patrick Demarchelier because today Doutzen liked his post on Instagram for the first time this year (2018)

That means Vogue US editorial or Vogue cover for some edition like Russia, Germany, China, Korea, Mexico, Spain, Italia, UK, Australia or Japan  

Patrick shot covers for (almost) every Vogue edition