Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Yeah the new Versace campaign is perfect & she would fit right in

She gets booked to walk the Versace show (Exclusive) but she doesnt get cast in the campaign

Donatella Versace & the casting director likes her ... It is probably Steven Meisel who didnt want to photograph her 

Meisel is bit weird because one moment he's into some model & the next moment he out of sudden lost interest and dont want to work with that model again 

It really sucks but thats the reality and his reputation

They shot the Versace campaign on November 2

There was a moment at the end of October when Doutzen said she's going to New York ... but suddenly she stayed in Holland

Maybe she had an option to be in the campaign and got canceled again last minute

It must be hard for her as well getting rejected a lot / important work getting canceled 

After the Summer vacation it feels like im looking at the unsinkable ship 

giphy.gif

And this is me being desperate 

yWw5j_s-200x150.gif

Mario and Doutzen have always been a spectacular duo. They have a great chemistry together and you can really see that in their work. Love that Christmas video!

Also loving her pictures from in Barcelona. She looks amazing. 

@hollander Just out of curiosity, I get that you (and I) would love to see more of Doutzen but I honestly think that she herself has decided to slow down in order to be more at home with her children and to see Sunnery a bit more as well, even though he also has a very busy job and travels very often. I mean, Doutzen worked non stop pretty much from when she started back in 2003/2004 until she gave birth to Phyllon in 2011. I don't think it's that odd that she has slowed down and I don't think it will change anytime soon... 

Let's be real .. she's not going to reject good A list jobs like Vogue Italia cover/Versace campaign. etc.

I do believe she decides to do only good jobs or no jobs but the thing is she's not getting booked to do A list jobs (very rare)

Few years ago her Dutch manager (Sarah Keller) said "we're not going to take a step back"

Which means we will never she her getting booked for C/D list jobs like Vogue Portugal cover etc.

She's waiting in Holland to get booked for good things & in the meantime she's happily at home with her family and enjoying her millions

I am satisfied with her commercial work/contracts ... but I dislike the lack and quality of high fashion work

Her status as high fashion model is sinking & her work getting canceled is bad for her image + connections with client ... they might never book her again

6 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

I think that now until the beginning of next year we will have no news... Let's hope that if the shoot with M&M in Ibiza has not been canceled, because there is still the possibility of being a campaign!

Let's hope for the usual Xmas/New year's bikini parade she likes to gives us... I'm really counting on this Xmas present this year!

I'm gonna try to figure out

(list is not complete)

CONFIRMED

Valentino haute couture Fall/Winter 2005 (leading finale)

Valentino Spring/Summer 2006 (closed + leading finale)

Sophia Kokosalaki Spring/Summer 2006 (leading finale)

Valentino haute couture Spring/Summer 2006 (opened)

Badgley Mischka Fall/Winter 2006 (closed)

Dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2006 (leading finale)

Nicole Miller Fall/Winter 2006 (closed)

Nicole Miller Spring/Summer 2007 (opened + closed)

Bill Blass Fall/Winter 2007 (opened + closed)

Doo.Ri Fall/Winter 2007 (opened + closed)

Isaac Mizrahi Fall/Winter 2007 (closed)

Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2012 (closed + leading finale)

Fendi Fall/Winter 2015 (opened + leading finale)

Mugler Spring/Summer 2016 (closed + leading finale)

Balmain Spring/Summer 2016 (closed)

Ulyana Sergeenko haute couture Spring/Summer 2017 (closed)

L'Oréal Spring/Summer 2018 (opened)