Thumbnail

azkid

7 hours ago, hollander said:

That photo (Charlie & Doutzen) is from 2014

Hopefully 2018 going to be better year

15th Anniversary as model

Her 10th Anniversary in 2013 was fantastic 

But to be honest I think her glory days are over

I think so too! Following her career post-VS has been a bore. Leaving New York and  living in Netherlands was not a good move for her career. 

I wonder if she ever misses NY and the whole lifestyle there? For me personally it would probably be very hard to leave that behind and go live in the countryside. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but somehow I expected her to stay in NY for a little longer. Did she actually still live there when Mylenna was born? Or did she leave a few years after Phyllon?

Ey Luna, I believe she lived in NY for 6 months when her son was very little

BTW: She's already back home in Holland!

That means she only worked for knotonmyplanet in NY :sad:

Probably the last (charity) job she did this year

If her career is really at the end I hope her agency goes full force in 2018 booking jobs like Vogue Thailand/Mexico/Portugal covers

Very surpised she didnt score a Vogue Germany cover yet because she used to be a Vogue Germany favorite

Hunkemöller is big in Germany + Hunkemöller TV commercials in Germany

It seems to me that the editor in chief of Vogue Germany lost interest because it's been 5 years!

Maybe her last few covers didnt do well

I dunno ...

Her agencies should do something because its getting really boring now ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunkemöller

Doutzen's Sports Stories

doutzen_kroes_deporte_2a-a.thumb.jpg.0a889d26457707361e3294b486a2e64a.jpgdoutzen_kroes_deporte_6a-a.thumb.jpg.295e6bedfe90ebf8af48c4f6811ee8bb.jpgdoutzen_kroes_deporte_1a-a.thumb.jpg.62283a619608c35e068775af78ead487.jpgdoutzen_kroes_deporte_3a-a.thumb.jpg.e0eb52671967205a9b7764e4926c7e4c.jpgdoutzen_kroes_deporte_4a-a.thumb.jpg.d375defe53ecf531320b05e04e6eff5a.jpgdoutzen_kroes_deporte_5a-a.thumb.jpg.c601346b169623bef9e0e5e6fd44fd46.jpgdoutzen_kroes_deporte_7a-a.thumb.jpg.c63af32e2985311fd31b66bb627bfa21.jpg

hola.com