Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

2 hours ago, DK-fan said:

In her latest post on IG she posted a picture of nature in Louisiana, so I think she has a multiple-day shoot there. Yesterday she already posted a BTS pic!

No idea what she's doing there but yesterday pic = BTS candid from recent fashion show

Her husband is also in Louisiana

Hope she's going to the premiere today in LA

Victoria Lee about Doutzen:

Which Victoria’s Secret Angel do you most look up to and why?

Even though technically she isn’t an Angel anymore - Doutzen Kroes. I admire her beauty, confidence and kind personality. And find her career and philanthropic activities a real inspiration.

Saw Justice League today

Small role again but she made great impact & shines in every scene 

Her solo scene is less than 30 seconds and one of the best scenes in the movie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, hollander said:

Saw Justice League today

Small role again but she made great impact & shines in every scene 

Her solo scene is less than 30 seconds and one of the best scenes in the movie

I agree, I saw it last night. She was really good even if her scene was brief and her first close up in the temple was striking.

Although she didnt have any lines in the movie we can hear her making several sounds & her role is bigger this time with more screentime & most important she performed fantastic

Maybe I forgot some scene(s) with Doutzen but this is how I remembered

- First time on screen is together with the Queen & very few other Amazons 

- Second time on screen is solo camera shot from full body to close up face. She takes a pose that she is ready to fight and she makes a sound

- One of the Amazons jumped on the head of the villain and stabbed him ... he pushed her away (looked liked her but not sure because I only remember seeing the backside of that Amazon) 

- Third time on screen she runs away to go outside (solo shot)

- Fourth time on screen is during the horse chase scene where she steals the show with her solo action scene. Close up face, throws a rope to the box on the ground, jumps off the horse, making 2 rolls over the grass, turns around throws another rope to the box and pulls the box away from the main villain, does her arrow around the rope that is attachted to the box, jumps to the ground and shoot the arrow to the last 2 remaining Amazones & right after that the main villain attacks her with his ax 

(She's getting hit but we dont see her getting hit or murdered ... she probably died or maybe badly injured or very unlikely he missed by an inch .... but it's a mystery)

- Last time we see her is during a flashback scene from thousands of years ago. After a big war she's standing next to the Queen. Doutzen as only one wearing a very sexy leather bikini & showing her strong abs /almost looked like she was nude :p

Very curious to see what director Patty Jenkins going to do with Doutzen in Wonder Woman 2 because the big Patty Jenkins is the one who wanted Doutzen in the movie & gave her 1 line of text last minute while filming on location (she wasnt supposed to have text at all)

Hopefully make her role a B list instead of C list

---------------------------------

It's very very quiet on Instagram 

No idea what she's doing nowadays

September: 1 shoot at NYFW for The Edit magazine September cover & something for Love magazine advent

October: 1 shoot for Hunkemöller sport

November: ... nothing

This Fall she turned into fulltime housewife it seems