Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

21 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I wonder why she wasn't the Harper's Bazaar party...

Doutzen used to be a US Harpers Bazaar favorite from 2005 - 2012 until the editor in chief left & Carine Roitfeld took over

Carine never booked Doutzen 

Carine perhaps pretending to like Doutzen on events etc. ... but she probably doesnt like Doutzen that much

--------------------------------

Wish she walked Jason Wu

He seems to like her ... although he's not responsible for the line up/casting

(Michelle Lee is casting director)

---------------------------------

BTW I am pleasantly surprised by her choice of outfits in NY

Red Tom Ford dress, black leather dress/jacket from YSL, black Jason Wu dress were fantastic

Outfits at award show & SAKS party were good too

The only weird/bad/strange looking outfit = the one she wore at Tiffany & Co

---------------------------------

Jason Wu Instagram stories: Tommy Hilfiger, Doutzen & Jason Wu

20170910_131437.thumb.png.4f504f4150ceddca35b804549024e9ed.png

#doutzenkroes 

20170910_191730.thumb.png.a4b60631e8a15409357d34eae34597bf.pngdoutzen-kroes-and-jason-wu-attend-2017-bof-500-gala-at-public-hotel-picture-id845139392.thumb.jpg.a7b1811b15794eab098433e8eb040f08.jpg

DOUTZEN KROES at Business of Fashion Celebrates #bof500 in New York 09/09/2017
59b527086608d_(1).thumb.jpg.fbe7ed7b3b4c51ccc5d1f11f9b29d5d2.jpg59b5270b4cae0_.thumb.jpg.8286e583029729e9f4bc83adb6451170.jpg
credit: hawtcelebs/armani tfs

I never liked Carine, even after she proved to be a bad character for what she did to Balenciaga... At least Doutzen got a Vogue Paris while there was under the command of Carine and one afterwards.

Tommy and Jason are so cute! The face of the Doutzen in the event sitting between Carine and Kendall, actually showing that she was bored.

1 hour ago, Mille Backer said:

She is with Vi Sapyyapy who works for Harper's Bazaar, Numéro and Vogue... Also for some brands like Hermès and Michael Kors (according to her latest works by Models.com). I reallydon't know what to expect!

Campaign season is over so it's probably going to be a magazine shoot

Hopefully Harpers Bazaar, Vogue or Numéro ... but she also works for B list magazines like Elle France, Glamour France, Madam Figaro, etc.

It's very difficult to guess whats she's been shooting because the hair stylist worked for many different magazines 

----------------------------

David John Pfeiffer (known as Victoria's Secret casting director) is again the casting director for upcoming shows like: Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera

Shows with most diverse models (younger models +- 20 together with old models +- 40)

Unfortunately he doesn't follow Doutzen on Instagram & never booked her to walk fashion shows ... at least not in the last 10 years

I (again) expect 0 shows this season in NY

4 minutes ago, hollander said:

Campaign season is over so it's probably going to be a magazine shoot

Hopefully Harpers Bazaar, Vogue or Numéro ... but she also works for B list magazines like Elle France, Glamour France, Madam Figaro, etc.

It's very difficult to guess whats she's been shooting because the hair stylist worked for many different magazines 

A Numéro cover would be great! 

I don't think it was for L'OREAL... I didn't understand why they tagged Stephan, since she was with another hairstylist and the manicure I saw on Instagram, does a lot of work for YSL. So I really don't know what to expect, even because L'OREAL manufactures YSL's cosmetics. Only the makeup artist who actually works for some smaller magazines, but has some work for Louis Vuitton's campaign and even Vogue Japan!