Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

5 hours ago, horus said:

we must find  a way to put her & Verhoeven together :p

Her PR team joined Doutzen at Cannes 2017

I left them a message on Instagram saying: can u please find people who work on the movie BLESSED VIRGIN by Paul Verhoeven? 

His reply: I believe that film had been made ....

I said: No, they haven't start filming yet because it's still in early production

And I was thinking WTF is he doing in Cannes? Partying? He needs to open his eyes because there is a huge BLESSED VIRGIN billboard hanging in Cannes with information 

Only the main role got cast ... so there are still plenty of roles for Doutzen available

Filming start end of this year

But her team is sleeping and partying 

Hopefully Sarah or Mo from Paparazzimodels Amsterdam can read this and contact Paul Verhoeven personal assistent Mita de Groot 

20170528_174535.thumb.jpg.35cdb4a5e6aeb2aba925a6fb31e1e061.jpg

On 28/5/2017 at 5:50 PM, Schemer said:

I think Doutzen it too vanilla for Verhoeven.

Before Sharon Stone was cast in his "Total Recall", she had done stuff like one of the Police Academy films.

Elizabeth Berkley was mostly known for "Saved by the Bell".

It's not like Verhoeven is afraid to give people a chance.

Don't forget Denise Richards first big break in 1997 (Starship Troopers) & Carice van Houten International break with his Dutch movie Black Book in 2006 (written & directed)

+ Don't forget back in 2012 it was Doutzen herself asking Paul Verhoeven live on Dutch TV (award show) if she can be in his next movie

Paul looked very happy and said: U want to be in my next movie? Ok but u have to do audition first

He was obviously impressed by her looks & Doutzen as person ... but he was not impressed by her skills as tv host because he said this award show looked badly organised/unprofessional and the people who organised this should spend money on writers for the tv hosts

The whole audience started clapping & Doutzen clapped too (but she was obviously thinking o shit!)

Doutzen & Jandino were the tv hosts and they had to write everything themselves

But I'm sure Paul can get the best out of her talent as actress

He can be harsh because he is always honest and wants the star to do exactly what he had in mind

He will honestly say when its perfect/good/average/bad

This will help her getting better as actress and model for sure 

NEW Rivella TV commercial

Credits
Bureau: Alfred International
Verantwoordelijk bij Rivella: Karlijn van Ruiten, Gillis Wesselman van Helmond, Susan Houben
Concept: Jorn Kruijsen & Jeroen van de Sande
Strategie: Paul van Kuilenburg
Account: Piet Honig & Mireille Elberse 
RTV Producer: Rosa Staal
Productiemaatschappij: Hobby Film
Regisseur: Magnus Renfors
Producer: Ola Rutz
Lighting cameraman/D.O.P: Christian Haag
Editor: Martin Heijgelaar
Muziek/geluidstudio: Sauvage Sound
Online & Grading: De Grot
Source: AD

That shoot on the beach was indeed for Rivella .. I just knew it

I like the commercial :p It's fun

Dutch newspaper AD: Doutzen makes a crushing impression on set Wonder Woman

Doutzen Kroes is praised for her modest share in the superhero movie Wonder Woman. American director Patty Jenkins and starring star Gal Gadot are lyrical about her contribution. It's only her second film role.

Although the performance of Doutzen, previously seen in the Dutch film hit Nova Zembla, is limited to four scenes and one line of text, her interpretation as the amazone Venelia in Wonder Woman impressed the creators.

Patty Jenkins said in New York during an interview with the AD about Kroes in Wonder Woman: "Doutzen made a crushing impression on me on the set. I wanted various women types as amazones in the movie. She is perfect as amazone, drives excellent horse and has a very athletic body. That she is a mother of two children I found amazing to hear. She is a real professional. Her commitment made me amazed. ''

Initially, it was not meant that Kroes going to*speak a sentence in the film. However, given her commitment - she spent months riding a horse - Jenkins decided to give her a line of text.

Gal Gadot, the Israeli actress who plays the title role in Wonder Woman, was also amazed by Kroes. "What a wonderful person. My husband is Dutch and has talked to Doutzen for a long time. She also made a very intelligent impression on me. She even had a better idea than the sentence she expressed in the film. "

Doutzen plays in Wonder Woman one of the amazones on an island that is populated only by women warriors. One day a wounded pilot (played by Chris Pine) wakes up, the women take care of him. Kroes proposes to kill him. But actually she wanted to say, " Why don't we keep him? " I found that much better. Unfortunately, that text did not made it into the movie, "said Gadot.

Wonder Woman will be in premiere on 15 June (The Netherlands). The movie received unanimously cheering reviews in America this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully Patty & Doutzen going to work together again soon 

Directors often hire crew/cast members again for their next movies & perhaps we see Doutzen back in Wonder Woman 2 

On 26/05/2017 at 6:11 PM, hollander said:

Porter Summer Escape 2017 cover from DNAmodels

Photography by Vincent Van De Wijngaard

zh8aui6z.jpg drWE1z7N.jpg

Not sure what to think of this because they both look moody & bored to death but Porter is one of my fav magazines

I like the fact she closed her mouth for once

This is only her fourth original cover ever with closed mouth

Solo cover is nice but that expression is so boring.. nothing new

She's been on the cover of almost every magazine with that same face expression 

EDITORIAL - "Fragile World"

Photographer: Vincent Van De Wijngaard

Styling: Julia Von Boehm

Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi

Makeup: Lotten Holmqvist

IMG_3625.thumb.JPG.e9d95b07788473d6bb4213278d40af19.JPG

IMG_3626.thumb.JPG.117e91ebe3da36a38b3f4869eb36eeff.JPG

IMG_3627.thumb.JPG.9ec7e409cd1214240ecfd3b301ee66c9.JPG

IMG_3628.thumb.JPG.725a52c92b88a35b3836e3280ca50733.JPG

IMG_3629.thumb.JPG.71f5db293b21ae568b0d103cb167a168.JPG

IMG_3630.thumb.JPG.d4fff381bbaea8bb65627afbdf14bc6c.JPG

IMG_3631.thumb.JPG.194d72d9b9b749d4316fb219d7682f76.JPG

IMG_3632.thumb.JPG.c41acf2b1edf85057e9529f6f7c799e3.JPG

IMG_3633.thumb.JPG.8e8a9edb4dd6792034725c10057bee25.JPG

IMG_3634.thumb.JPG.6d3cd9343e4245963ad151833c67ae47.JPG

IMG_3635.thumb.JPG.8caa3f76349074e7b0a0273b0fb74213.JPG

EDITORIAL - "Born To Be Wild"

IMG_3636.thumb.JPG.0d2ecf3854d754d83776aa37473875f2.JPG

IMG_3637.thumb.JPG.2fecc359baf5a4117eb47cb5a45add4e.JPG

IMG_3638.thumb.JPG.8ba9c82d6f97f929a9c3bb96d5d17307.JPG

IMG_3640.thumb.JPG.76952bba5755efdc56be16d98b5831c6.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

Not fan of her facial expressions in the Porter shoot but the light & location is really fantastic

This shoot would have been f@cking breathtakingly beautiful if she delivered better expressions with her gorgeous face

The new L'Oréal commercial is great .. she slays & outshined the rest