Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Porter Summer Escape 2017 cover from DNAmodels

Photography by Vincent Van De Wijngaard

zh8aui6z.jpg drWE1z7N.jpg

Not sure what to think of this because they both look moody & bored to death but Porter is one of my fav magazines

I like the fact she closed her mouth for once

This is only her fourth original cover ever with closed mouth

Solo cover is nice but that expression is so boring.. nothing new

She's been on the cover of almost every magazine with that same face expression 

LOL @Doutzenland, don't worry. She has Sarah Keller to do that for her, like she has been since the beginning of Doutzen's career :Amelie_wft:. Some may disagree with how she's "handling" her career but they forget Doutzen can forge her own decisions. The industry adapts and changes all the time, you don't get what you want and nor can people dictate whether or not she's fit for a ad/editorial/runway/etc job, or should look a certain way. I cringe at Doutzen's faux pas on the carpets yes, but ultimately, she dresses in whatever is given to her. Some are hits or misses.

I think the Porter covers are up to interpretation. I actually prefer the duo cover with Imaan. The spotlight for her covers are about the Elephant Crisis Fund. I don't think smiling about a dark topic like ivory trade or bright colours would work.

It's not like Doutzen is in her prime career like she was back in the mid-2000s, but she still works and still has a high-profile portfolio in the fashion industry. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, RebelleFleur said:

'The Beguiled' Premiere, 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival in France 05/24/2017 3/4

hqcelebcorner (61).jpg

look at that face - perfection..you know, sometimes I'm wondering what these models have done in their past lives to have that beauty and to be there were they are today, just unbelievable.. life is really an unfair affair..

thank @RebelleFleur :))

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

Wait....so she's attending all these premieres of shitty Cannes movies but she's not attending a premiere of a movie she's actually in?!

Very weird indeed

And ZERO publicity about her switch from modeling to acting on/in magazines like Vogue Ukraine/Porter etc.

I'm starting to think someone in the editing room almost edit her out or something

And we might only see her for few short moments/mostly in the background & perhaps without text

If that's the case I understand she skippend the big Wonder Woman premiere in Los Angeles to stay in Cannes

But I hope I'm wrong because the movie received very good by critics & fans

This would have been a great and serious opportunity to switch from modeling to acting

BTW Wonder Woman in Holland will be available June 15

Perhaps a different edited version with more Doutzen in it? 

5 minutes ago, hollander said:

Perhaps a different edited version with more Doutzen in it? 

I doubt it they'll bother with that stuff. I think only movies for Chinese market get edited if there is something "insulting" for their audience.