Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I think just for work because she did a photoshoot for Loreal

Hopefully her agent is with her for work too

He may be able to connect with people from the movie industry 

He needs to find people in Cannes who work on Paul Verhoevens next movie BLESSED VIRGIN

Doutzen always said she would love to star in one of his movies

I Would love to see Doutzen as lesbian nun 

nM47UNbY.jpg

In Blessed Virgin, Belgian actress Efira, who had a key role in Elle, will play a 17th-century nun who suffers from disturbing religious and erotic visions. A companion is assigned to assist her through these visions, and the relationship between the two women develops into a romantic affair.

The film is based on a 1986 book by Judith C. Brown, 'Immodest Acts: The Life of a Lesbian Nun in Renaissance Italy'. Based on candid archival documents, 'Immodest Acts' tells the true account of the rise and fall of Sister Benedetta Carlini, abbess of the Convent of the Mother of God in the early 1600s, whose claims to have had supernatural contacts with Christ provoked an investigation by church authorities. The investigation concluded that she had faked her visions and uncovered evidence of a lesbian affair with another nun.

1 hour ago, DK-fan said:

Big chance she's going to wear Balmain tonight as she tagged Olivier Rousteing in her Insta-story while getting ready!

That would be fantastic

Balmain is sexy! 

------------------------------

Yesterday she shot with photographer Cuneyt Akeroglu (no info about the project)

20170524_183412.thumb.png.a54fe865c2757ce1e94bbc5c4d1188f0.png

By the way look at this

A week ago I posted this:

20170524_182716.thumb.png.e8bd1d0dd1026cbad949f00bb84f6337.png

Lol

She just was live on IG with Lara, they are almost there :smile: she will go live again when they get out of the car to the red carpet. She said what they were wearing i believe she said Balmain, she said because they just had collaboration with them few days ago. Her hair is sleek backwards but down. And her dress is silver.

Btw i love what she said that she hope Ajax will lose tonight so that she can see Sunnery :p i'm from 010 so i definitly hope Ajax will lose... fingers crossed :D 

Not fan of the wet hair look but overall I like it & it's not boring

Make up looks great

Wish they gave her a 60's bombshell hairstyle 

Now get your ass on the plane & go to LA & bring that same glam team behind this Cannes look with you to WW premiere