Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Upcoming work 2017

- Porter magazine or The Edit magazine shot in Africa (release this month)

- Unknown shoot in New York with curly hair (May 4)

- Love magazine by Patrick Demarchelier & styled by Katie Grand (May 5)

- Unknown shoot by Bjorn Ioon in France (May 15)

L'Oréal 4 or 5 TV commercials

TV commercial for Rivella I think

Repeat Cashmere Fall Winter 2017 campaign

Wonder Woman movie directed by Patty Jenkins 

Justice League movie directed by Zack Snyder 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to see Doutzen working again with Mert & Marcus because they bring the best out of Doutzen 

Luigi & Iango photography is ALWAYS perfection. Would love to see them shooting Doutzen for some Asian (Japan/China/Korea) Vogue edition

Cuneyt Akeroglu for Vogue Turkey again

And Russel James/Chris Colls for Vogue Mexico/Vogue Thailand 

Hopefully someone from her management sees this and make my realistic wishes for 2017 come true :p

12 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lol this "why does she have her mouth open all the time" debate... Pretty much ALL models seem to have this problem of not closing their mouth. And so what? It can look good, so I don't see the problem.

You're absolutely right! I remember reading an interview many, many years ago, with Linda Evangelista and she said that most photographers advised her to keep her mouth open in photos. I don't remember anyone complaining back then!

2 hours ago, clo_fashion said:

You're absolutely right! I remember reading an interview many, many years ago, with Linda Evangelista and she said that most photographers advised her to keep her mouth open in photos. I don't remember anyone complaining back then!

Linda is known as chameleon (in the 90's) ;)because she always transformed into different persons ..she never looked the same

Doutzen is no Linda 

14 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lol this "why does she have her mouth open all the time" debate... Pretty much ALL models seem to have this problem of not closing their mouth. And so what? It can look good, so I don't see the problem.

Just because she looks great looking vulnerable + open mouth doesnt mean you have to show that over and over again

(People get easily bored in fashion)

Some people like u dont complain and dont see the problem at all .... but many other people get bored by it and say "shes not versatile (Like Linda for example)", "seen it already 100 times" 

Thats why I complain seeing Doutzen with open mouth AGAIN in all pics  ... (im not the only one) because we all seen that look already 1000 times

People on fashion spot and other sites/social media complaining about it too

Doutzen she looks stunning with mouth closed.. it makes her face expression confident/powerfull instead of open mouth wich makes her look vulnerable/confused all the time

☆ Being versatile is important to keep booking A list fashion work (EXAMPLE: Vogue Paris/Italia/UK/US, high fashion campaigns, etc.) & to have a long career in fashion 

11 hours ago, clo_fashion said:

That's because back then people didn't just complain all the time and actually appreciated everything a lot more. Complaining seems to be the only thing people can do nowadays.

11 hours ago, hollander said:

Linda is known as chameleon (in the 90's) ;)because she always transformed into different persons ..she never looked the same

Doutzen is no Linda 

Just because she looks great looking vulnerable + open mouth doesnt mean you have to show that over and over again

(People get easily bored in fashion)

Some people like u dont complain and dont see the problem at all .... but many other people get bored by it and say "shes not versatile (Like Linda for example)", "seen it already 100 times" 

Thats why I complain seeing Doutzen with open mouth AGAIN in all pics  ... (im not the only one) because we all seen that look already 1000 times

People on fashion spot and other sites/social media complaining about it too

Doutzen she looks stunning with mouth closed.. it makes her face expression confident/powerfull instead of open mouth wich makes her look vulnerable/confused all the time

☆ Being versatile is important to keep booking A list fashion work (EXAMPLE: Vogue Paris/Italia/UK/US, high fashion campaigns, etc.) & to have a long career in fashion 

Honey, she's been around since 2005 and still going strong. She must be doing something right with her open mouth and "vulnerable look". And comparing Doutzen to Linda is pointless, as Doutzen is not Linda and Linda is not Doutzen, and that's what makes both unique and beautiful in their own way. There is absolutely no need for Doutzen to turn into a "chameleon", and especially not now after being in the industry for more than 10 years. If she was doing that bad of a job she wouldn't be working in this industry anymore.

Seriously WTF 

2 Days ago I said my wish = Doutzen to work again with Luigi & Iango (last time was in 2013)

And now I see this ...

20170520_124347.thumb.png.ff4a08ddd969d08a0caf1d4daa851d68.png

This is going to be so good & epic! Their photography is the bomb!

It's probably something for Vogue (Japan/China/Korea) or nude shoot for LUI magazine (Schemer & Horus) ;)

I hope it's going to be LUI :heart:

38 minutes ago, hollander said:

Seriously WTF 

2 Days ago I said my wish = Doutzen to work again with Luigi & Iango (last time was in 2013)

And now I see this ...

This is going to be so good & epic! Their photography is the bomb!

It's probably something for Vogue (Japan/China/Korea) or LUI magazine

Lara and Joan are also there

Look at their photography :heart:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/lui-december-2015-january-2016-luigi-iango-277611.html

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/lui-december-2015-january-2016-luigi-iango-277611-5.html

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/lui-may-2015-camille-rowe-luigi-iango-265729.html

https://www.portraitsofgirls.com/natasha-poly-photographed-by-luigi-iango-for-lui-magazine-march-2015/

They make every model look their best/perfection 

--------------------------------------------

I'm wondering ... is she going to have text in this movie? Or just pop up in the background all the time

1:17 1:22 1:27

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doutzen shot for Vogue Japan editorial

Hopefully not just editorial but also for the cover