Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Defenetly my favorite photoshoot with Doutzen for the last 3-4 years.

I think Calvin Klein Reveal commercial and promo photoshoot with Charlie Hunnam was the last I REALLY like.

Great work! :thumbs_up:

I love her to death & she's by far my fav model 

The only thing I REALLY dislike :rolingpin: = This model seriously can't close her mouth :thumbs_down:

Only in the first few years as model she closed her mouth :heart: (from her start in 2003 to 2007)

Check this site with her covers 

http://www.dnamodels.com/div/women-main-board/model/doutzen-kroes2/p/277/c/-1/all/

ONLY 1 cover with her mouth closed (Her 4th cover "Vogue Japan 2005")

I know she's not the most versatile model with facical expressions but closing your mouth is something every model can 

I would be very bored if I was her and doing the same face/mouth expression every single time for years & years!

ZZZZZZ

2 minutes ago, crista said:

Have you seen Adriana's mouth? I think Doutzen learned that from her more experienced colleague:))

Check Adriana's Vogue covers before saying something like that..... she have 4-5 Vogue covers at least with closed month. When its not closed, at least her's are half closed but not totally open lol 

13 minutes ago, hollander said:

The only thing I REALLY dislike :rolingpin: = This model seriously can't close her mouth :thumbs_down:

Only in the first few years as model she closed her mouth :heart: (from her start to 2007)

http://www.dnamodels.com/div/women-main-board/model/doutzen-kroes2/p/277/c/-1/all/

I know she's not the most versatile model with facical expressions but closing your mouth is something every model can 

I would be very bored if I was her and doing the same face/mouth expression every single time for years & years!

ZZZZZZ

Guess it's one of the many reasons she isn't booked for more covers..

CANNES 2017

MAY 24TH: THE CANNIVERSARY PARTY, L'ORÉAL PARIS CINEMA CLUB

Two decades calls for a celebration! On May 24th, L'Oréal Paris throws its biggest Cannes party yet, with the greatest names in filmmaking and beauty in attendance. A night where cinema comes to life, and different scenography, projections and installations celebrate the art of filmmaking. This all comes together with a live showcase and exclusive performance, watched by every L'Oréal Paris actress in town. Guests will include Eva Longoria, Bianca Balti, Barbara Palvin, Doutzen Kroes, Lara StoneMaria Borges, Irina Shayk, Kristina Bazan, Alexina Graham, Neelam Gill and Léna Meyer Landrut along with Marlon Teixeira; and fashions designer, Olivier Rousteing.

MAY 25TH: AMFAR CINEMA AGAINST AIDS: GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION

L'Oréal Paris hair and makeup artists bring beauty into the Golden Age of Hollywood by showcasing these styles on 40 top models including L'Oreal Paris ambassadors who will take to the charity runway at the Hotel du Cap-Eden Roc. This year's list includes at the most sought-after faces on the Cannes schedule, including L'Oréal Paris ambassadors Doutzen Kroes, Bianca Balti, Barbara Palvin, Irina Shayk, Lara Stone, Maria Borges, Alexina Graham, Kristina Bazan, Neelam Gill and Marlon Teixeira among amfAR's co-chairs. The event will bring together stars in film and fashion in an effort to raise awareness and funds in the fight against AIDS. The evening will be hosted by Eva Longoria and supported by the iconic fashion editor, Carine Roitfeld.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 25 is the big day of the Wonder Woman movie premiere in Los Angeles

I rather see her attending her first own International movie premiere instead of going to the yearly AMFAR in Cannes because she's been their already at least 4 times 

19 hours ago, hollander said:

Nonsense! If you look through her instagram, you'll see numerous selfies and other photo's of her with her mouth closed. If she keeps appearing on covers with her mouth slightly open, then that's because, apparently, the people who choose the cover thinks it looks better than a closed mouth

Im talking about her career as model so I disagree 100%

Not just covers btw 

Editorials & campaigns also

Have u never seen behind the scenes vids of her shoots? 

Her expression is great & pure but its often the same and always with open mouth but with different outfit/hairstyle/makeup 

She doesnt transform into a different person ...she always stay doutzen

22 hours ago, hollander said:

I love her to death & she's by far my fav model 

Only in the first few years as model she closed her mouth :heart: (from her start in 2003 to 2007)

ZZZZZZ

She is not the only one with these problem look at Emily Didonato, Adriana Lima, etc 

Vogue Ukraine, June 2017
by Chris Colls

DoutzenKroes.21.jpg DoutzenKroes.20.jpg DoutzenKroes.19.jpg DoutzenKroes.18.jpg DoutzenKroes.17.jpg DoutzenKroes.16.th.jpg/monthly_05_2017/post-86741-0-1593850198-64245_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="DoutzenKroes.15.jpg"> DoutzenKroes.14.jpg DoutzenKroes.13.jpg DoutzenKroes.12.jpg DoutzenKroes.11.jpg DoutzenKroes.10.jpg DoutzenKroes.9.jpg DoutzenKroes.8.th.jpg/monthly_05_2017/post-86741-0-1593850199-13069_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="DoutzenKroes.7.jpg"> DoutzenKroes.6.jpg DoutzenKroes.4.jpg DoutzenKroes.3.jpg DoutzenKroes.2.jpg DoutzenKroes.1.jpg DoutzenKroes.0.th.jpg