Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

21 hours ago, hollander said:

May 4, 2017 in New York

3FEF7A7100000578-4474024-image-a-24_1493911840205.thumb.jpg.6d01ef97423c0f439e657502a2e7d1d7.jpg3FEF7B7700000578-4474024-image-a-25_1493911845012.thumb.jpg.bb75c0604fa7b0464c1ed8f915c33250.jpg3FEF7C8600000578-4474024-image-a-26_1493911848042.thumb.jpg.da8ac33638d3f8a46cab33c438de5825.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

She's having a shoot today with stylist Katie Grand & photographer Patrick Demarchelier

(It might be part of yesterdays shoot)

So happy to see her working again with Katie Grand because she is one of the most important people in the industry 

- Editor in chief of LOVE magazine

- Casting director + stylist for A list shows/campaigns like Miu Miu

I have no idea what they are shooting 

Maybe just some editorial for Love magazine but perhaps something bigger

20170504_215217.thumb.png.6b83d4658a1b2b7075d9cb5af941d601.png

It looks like there are other women getting hair/makeup done as well 

Model Karen Elson & actress Susan Sarandon might also be part of this shoot

20170504_223229.thumb.png.79b85a049a21ee79ed68f214368b3505.png

--------------------------------------------

Some member from The Fashion Spot got email from Vogue UK

He/She said: I've just done another one of those email surveys that Vogue UK sends out - no cover shots this time, but it concentrated on asking me to rate potential cover stars out of 5. 

Aside from the usual celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence, Emily Blunt, Alexa Chung, Victoria Beckham etc, it asked me what I thought of Adwoa on the cover, Gigi and Bella separate or together, one of the irrelevant Mosses with or without Kate, and Doutzen, Naomi, Christy T, Gisele each on a cover of their own. Kendall was on the list as well.

(Hopefully Doutzen gets the most support so she can finally grace that British Vogue cover)

Can you give me a link of this information?

She has a better chance now than ever before of getting a British Vogue Cover for one reason - Edward Enninful is now editor-in-chief.

A quick google search indicates there are no pictures of Doutzen and Alexandra Shulman (previous editor) and I can't see Alexandra talking about Doutzen anywhere.

Edward on the other hand clearly likes Doutzen. They've done some AMAZING work together and a quick search of his twitter throws up two tweets that hint at his very positive feelings towards her.

https://twitter.com/Edward_Enninful/status/824632354400526342/photo/1

Outright calling her a supermodel as well as a supermother

and 

As a Brit, I would love to see her on the stands here at some point soon!

-----------------

An interesting comparison - a twitter search of 'Doutzen Edward Enninful' vs 'Doutzen Alexandra Shulman'

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=edward enninful doutzen&src=typd 

Above contains tweets of him saying he loves her, posting throwbacks etc

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=alexandra shulman doutzen&src=typd

.....and as we would expect, nothing *tumblweed*

12 minutes ago, kalanthos said:

great to finally see her in amazon garb!

Goddammit :rolingpin:  where have you been?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Article from WWD about Doutzen's MET GALA look 

“Our development director’s mom went to Doutzen’s hotel, and sewed her into the dress.”

The Met Gala may be all but history by this point in the week, but for young designers on the heels of their first Met dressing credit – and a surprise one at that – the story is far from old.

On Thursday night, Laura Vassar of Brock Collection (which was worn by Doutzen Kroes on Monday to the gala) joined husband/design partner Kristopher Brock as well as Sander Lak of Sies Marjan, Gabriela Hearst, and Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim of Monse for a celebratory cocktail party at Omar’s La Ranita in recognition of their competition for the CFDA Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent.

“We got a call an hour before, and it was Doutzen’s agent,” Vassar continued of how Kroes came to wear their dress on Monday, “and he said, ‘Laura, Doutzen wants to wear your dress, the zipper is broken, and we have an hour until she’s out the door – what can we do?’ And we had no idea that she had the dress or was going to wear it. We were in L.A., which is where we are based – we didn’t watch it live but we were looking at the photos as they came in. It was a dream come true, truly. It was like magic.”

The pool of designers, which also includes Virgil Alboh of Off White (who couldn’t make it), will be up for the award at the 2017 CFDA awards on June 5.

“What’s exciting about this is that every experience, we meet new people,” Vassar said of her peers. “We meet new designers, we’re exposed to different people in this industry and we’re inspired every time. We hadn’t know anyone from this group. Today was the first time we met.”

“What I like about this group is that as people, we’re very, very different,” Lak said, later in the evening. “Our backgrounds are completely different – and also, the brands that we have, there’s no overlapping whatsoever. So it’s really quite nice. There’s no feeling of competitiveness. I don’t have it at all. I feel like everyone has a real strong identity and we’re kind of just next to each other in a nice way.”

And lest one think an awards competition would bring out some nastiness, Lak said it’s been anything but. “Because, also, what’s the point?” he said. “We are all having roughly the same kind of struggles and we all know what it’s like to be a new brand and how to get exposure – it’s nice to also be able to learn from each other and listen to each other and help each other. We’ve already exchanged, ‘oh, you should go here, this factory is really good.’ Because in the end we’re all in it with the same goal. It’s not about being secretive with things – I don’t believe in that. Sharing is caring.”

On Sat May 06 2017 at 9:25 PM, wickedgame said:

Does Doutzen intentionally try to wear as ugly clothes as possible when going out of the door??? This is occurring to often to be a moment of bad decision making. 

Her style is a bit strange .. people in general dont wear what she wears

I wish her style was a bit more commercial/classic/timeless .. a style that a lot of people in general admire/like

------------------------------------------------

BTW the shoot from 2 days ago with photographer Patrick Demarchelier, stylist Katie Grand & a bunch of celebs/models is for the next LOVE MAGAZINE (confirmed)

It might be for the cover because makeup artist (Hung Vanngo) said: it's been one of the high lights in his career (sounds a bit like a covershoot to me)

LOVE MAGAZINE always publish multiple covers

So we might see these people on the next cover(s):

Christie Brinkley

Barbara Palvin

Doutzen Kroes

Emily Ratajkowski

Karen Elson

Brooke Shields

Sally Field

Ashley Graham

--------------------------------------------------

WONDER WOMAN TV COMMERCIAL

Balmain Collaborates With L'Oréal Paris

VOGUE UK: L'Oréal Paris and Balmain are teaming up on a capsule collection of the beauty brand's bestselling Colour Riche lipsticks, to launch in September 2017. Twelve new shades will be designed under Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing, split into three colour themes.

Behind the scenes shooting the Balmain X L'Oréal lipstick TV commercial.
RRKwNnPH.png Rnjzjaf0.png mOu30C3Z.jpg PanxKmnR.png
instagram #doutzenkroes

-------------------------------------------------------

Doutzen posted her Mother's Day gift on Instagram 

Chanel N°5 perfume 

In 2014 Doutzen signed a big exclusive deal with Calvin Klein Reveal

She is not allowed to promote other perfumes & when someone ask her about her fav. perfume she is only allowed to talk about Calvin Klein Reveal 

Could this mean her contract with Calvin Klein is over?

Edited by hollander

I find it unnecessary to release two covers with the same outfit :dry:

I like the black & white cover more but it feels like a behind the scenes photo with that hairstylist on the cover

Second cover is nice but also a bit bland because there is not much energy left in the dark eyes/looks a bit lifeless here & it looks sunny in the background but the colors feel cold to me. She looks like she's freezing with that pose and open mouth

Cold.gif.gif

Wish they picked the last cover because I still think that would be some iconic Vogue Ukraine cover

fG5Eux4B.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOGUE COVERS (43)

Vogue Italia (2)

Vogue Paris (2)

Vogue UK (0)

Vogue US (1)

Vogue Arabia (0)

Vogue Australia (1)

Vogue Brazil (0)

Vogue China (4)

Vogue Germany (5)

Vogue India (0)

Vogue Japan (6)

Vogue Korea (2)

Vogue Mexico/Latino America (1)

Vogue Netherlands (7)

Vogue Portugal (3)

Vogue Russia (2)

Vogue Spain (4)

Vogue Taiwan (1)

Vogue Thailand (0)

Vogue Turkey (1)

Vogue Ukraine (1)

Vogue Italia February 2005

Vogue Portugal March 2005

Vogue Japan August 2005

Vogue Germany January 2006

Vogue China July 2006

Vogue Japan November 2006 

Vogue Germany December 2006

Vogue Paris February 2007 

Vogue US May 2007 

Vogue Japan June 2007 

Vogue China July 2007 

Vogue Portugal July 2007

Vogue Taiwan July 2007 

Vogue Korea March 2008 

Vogue Spain March 2008 

Vogue Australia June 2008

Vogue Mexico March 2009 

Vogue Germany April 2009 

Vogue Spain June 2009 

Vogue Russia June 2010

Vogue Germany October 2011

Vogue Paris April 2012

Vogue China June 2012

Vogue Portugal August 2012

Vogue Netherlands December 2012

Vogue Germany March 2013 

Vogue Korea March 2013 

Vogue Japan April 2013

Vogue Netherlands June 2013 

Vogue China September 2013 

Vogue Netherlands September 2013 

Vogue Spain September 2013

Vogue Italia September 2013 

Vogue Turkey March 2014 

Vogue Netherlands May 2014 

Vogue Japan June 2014 

Vogue Netherlands March 2015

Vogue Japan February 2016

Vogue Netherlands April 2016

Vogue Spain November 2016

Vogue Russia January 2017

Vogue Netherlands April 2017

Vogue Ukraine June 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's back in Paris 

No idea what she's shooting 

The photographer is a guy named Jermaine or bjorn or something (Can't understand what she said on Instagram stories)

I know a lot of fashion photographers but no idea who he is

20170515_222544.thumb.png.f733e60240cd0a27f36a1c80f14a753f.png20170515_222516.thumb.png.eb79b2df9a1adc5f02dd615a68617f37.png

20170515_170541.thumb.png.49f66d6a68914ec1e34f4e0774314747.png

Hopefully these shots are taken before or after the shoot or after a lil nap on set because she looks exhausted & the hair looks bad

BTW look at her eyes

She's half Human/Alien ;)

20170515_231043.thumb.png.295e651ef5097e878caa08ffb93b2e5c.png