Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:woot::drool::drool2:  HOT HOT HOT!! :surrender:.  Thank heavens for Hunkemöller to give the glorious Doutzen work in lingerie :thumbsup: And thank you LenoreX for these adds.

She looks heavenly :wub:  She is a Goddess indeed! Amazing woman, amazing photo shoot. I need to see it in UUHD.

By the way LenoreX where did you get this images and How?? I really appreciate this... Thank you...

On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Schemer said:

The new trailer for WW is out but I did not spot Doutzen in it.

As long as she is not confirmed I am still a little bit worried they might cut her out of the movie because it happened with many Dutch actors in big Hollywood productions

Even when they had big roles in the movie they sometimes cut out that role for different reasons (perhaps bad acting, lack of time, role not important enough to make the final cut, etc.)

By the way:

Wonder Woman 2017 movie going to reshoot some movie scenes within 2 weeks

(Hopefully it does not effect her part of the story)

But I also haven't seen Robin Wright in the Wonder Woman trailers ..I am sure she's gonna make the final cut

I know it is still 7 months before the movie comes out & they have to surprise the audience instead of giving everything away in the first 2 Wonder Woman trailers BUT I/we need confirmation as soon as possible!! 

:DanniCullen: Yeah that's WAY too far. What goes on in Doutzen's private life is for her to decide and ONLY her.

Sunnery is her spouse and also the father of her two children. When they first started dating, lots of people in around the web and insiders have said Sunnery is a genuinely nice guy and if he wasn't, she wouldn't be with him.

I'm going to refrain from saying more.

On 11/8/2016 at 1:45 PM, wickedgame said:

I'm going to offend half of you guys but I STILL don't see what she sees in Sunnery. *drops mic and runs to charlie hunnams sweet sweet arms*

Who cares??? If she says she is fine so be it. Everything else is gossip and pointless.

I find Sunnery handsome and beauty is the beholder of the eye. You can see a beautiful person but if their soul is ugly, then they're rotten.

People follow and unfollow all the time. Katie Grand is one name as a casting agent and content creator, there are various people Doutzen still works alongside internationally or based in the Netherlands. It's not a big deal.

On 2016-11-13 at 6:18 AM, hollander said:

Many people wondered why she fell in love with him

Because with her perfect angel looks + angel personality she deserves the best but she fell in love with this normal looking guy ... it's her life

You can't force her to find the perfect looking guy haaha

I will never forgive her for not being the wife to charlie hunnam.