Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

22 minutes ago, hollander said:

1 Hour ago I made a Instagram account 

From now on I can stalk her and her team on Instagram

Hihi

How long will it take before they get sick of me ?

Maybe it will go the other way and they will give you a job as her new booker :D

Right... Cause stalking is the right way to go and definitely not creepy at all. :Angel:

I honestly don't get the big deal, yeah it'd be great if she was more popular now, but she was very popular years ago and you can't just expect her to stay here walking the catwalk until she's old and has grey hair or something :p

We arent talking about catwalk

We are talking about campaigns/covers

Catwalk is very nice but not very important for topmodels

Doutzen gets booked to do catwalk only on special request by casting director or designer (without showcard)

----------------------------------------------------------

These candids look like candid shots from an old movie :wub:

Doutzen back stage at amfAR fashion show in Cannes 2016
Photo by Greg Williams 

fer9xRKF.jpg XI9XprFf.jpg

I heard several times when Doutzen first had to move to new york that it was a very rough time for her. Does anyone know exactly why? Also, I saw some pics of her dating a much older man back in new york (before the dude she dumped and then met sunnery).

She was homesick... also because she did not score big things (she was called too pretty for high fashion) and did not make money

Her manager Sarah Keller kept rejecting commercial jobs (like Nivea and Guess campaigns)  because she wanted Doutzen to make it as high fashion model

Nowadays it doesnt matter if a model is commercial and high fashion 

But a decade ago Steven Meisel would never work with Doutzen if Doutzen did commercial jobs like a Guess campaign

In 2006 she had a relationship with Maxwell (the singer)

Maxwell sometimes still leaves messages on Instagram saying things like:

- u deserve the best (to doutzen)

- the best women ever (about doutzen)

- may your love last million lifetimes (tagged sunnery)

- posted a photo about a supermodel from the 80's saying: she reminds me of the one I let get away (obviously about doutzen)

22 hours ago, hollander said:

She was homesick... also because she did not score big things (she was called too pretty for high fashion) and did not make money

Her manager Sarah Keller kept rejecting commercial jobs (like Nivea and Guess campaigns)  because she wanted Doutzen to make it as high fashion model

Nowadays it doesnt matter if a model is commercial and high fashion 

But a decade ago Steven Meisel would never work with Doutzen if Doutzen did commercial jobs like a Guess campaign

In 2006 she had a relationship with Maxwell (the singer)

Maxwell sometimes still leaves messages on Instagram saying things like:

- u deserve the best (to doutzen)

- the best women ever (about doutzen)

- may your love last million lifetimes (tagged sunnery)

- posted a photo about a supermodel from the 80's saying: she reminds me of the one I let get away (obviously about doutzen)

Ok. 

Well everyone is an idiot that lets Doutzen get away. Maxwell deserved that one. Does Doutzen other dj ex do the same? I once saw him post a pic of doutzen and writing that he used to date her under the hastags #mefirst #badbitch....looks like someone got hurt. Lol doutzen really ruins guys forever when she leaves.

13 hours ago, wickedgame said:

Does Doutzen other dj ex do the same? I once saw him post a pic of doutzen and writing that he used to date her under the hastags #mefirst #badbitch....looks like someone got hurt. Lol doutzen really ruins guys forever when she leaves.

DJ Ruckus? That would be funny if he did because he's now engaged to Shanina Shaik.

Being with Doutzen and losing her must feel like a mistake from the winning lottery ...

Broken hearts, anger, frustrations, etc.

I wonder if she scores at least 1 new campaign upcoming Fall/Winter season

She probably got this as usual:

- L'Oréal (contract)

- Repeat Cashmere (contract)

- Calvin Klein Reveal (contract)

+ some H&M catalog/webshop stuff

I hope she gets a lingerie campaign +jewelry campaign + at least 1 high fashion campaign

Life happens. Doutzen's clearly happy to be at the point she's at and she further demonstrated my point about making her kids her first priority during one of her recent Instagram posts.

Greg saying that about Doutzen when he's clearly engaged to someone else leaves a foul taste. It's been years already and she's got her beautiful kids with Sunnery. Also Maxwell, dude it's been over for a long time.

Of course her kids are her first priority

Every moms first priority are her kids..if that is not the cause she would be a horrible mother

But it would be nice seeing her getting booked for some important stuff like high fashion campaign(s)/vogue cover(s)

Although it is hard to stay on top ... def. with kids

I still have some hope left because she is Doutzen for Christ's sake :p

She spend 5 weeks in Italy for Wonder Woman ....

It would be nice to see her spend 1 day in the photo studio to shoot 1 or maybe 2 different vogue covers like she did back in 2013 (shooting for vogue korea march 2013 cover & vogue japan april 2013 cover on the same day)

But there seems to be a lack of interest from the fashion industry

Because all the good jobs she got are from her friend (casting director Piergiorgio)

He seems to be the only one showing support

She is walking the fashion shows (fendi-versace-mugler in 2015) when he is the casting director

He is also the casting director for her Vogue Japan February 2016 cover + Mugler S/S 2016 campaign

Thanks to him we see Doutzen at least for something good ... without him it would be very quiet

Back to Cannes - Antibes with some exclusive pics from my personal works :D

Doutzen at amfAR Gala opening on may 19th ...

27406793146_3189fc895b_o_d.jpg.jpg

27342013222_b47be71cb1_o_d.jpg.jpg

27441038355_8e013d8078_o_d.jpg.jpg

27342012202_100832534e_o_d.jpg.jpg

27369164741_963f57a1db_o_d.jpg.jpg

27441035975_da81e47b25_o_d.jpg.jpg

Just happy to share !

:excited: