Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

amfAR's 23rd Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Antibes 5/19/16 (Adds)

Doutzen__1.jpg Doutzen__2.jpg Doutzen__3.jpg Doutzen__4.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_02.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_03.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_04.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_05.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_06.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_07.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_08.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_09.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_10.jpg th_27484824_Doutzen_Kroes_11.jpg/monthly_05_2016/post-93571-0-1593849852-71348_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Doutzen_Kroes_12.jpg"> Doutzen_Kroes_13.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_14.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_15.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_16.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_17.jpg th_27484861_Doutzen_Kroes_18.jpg/monthly_05_2016/post-93571-0-1593849853-38178_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Doutzen_Kroes_19.jpg"> Doutzen_Kroes_20.jpg Doutzen_Kroes_21.jpg

source: superiorpics

Myllena made them disappear :Bob15_2: ... I guess the lingerie campaign days might be over :/

BTW I'm surprised she appeared only 1 time on the red carpet in Cannes..hopefully she did lots of networking in Cannes and did not have time for a second appearance

personally i never can't get enough of Doutzen, everyday i seek and hope to be surprised by new stuff from her but it seems she is turning her life to something else, i know it sucks for us fans, maybe she just want to follow another way!

22 hours ago, horus said:

personally i never can't get enough of Doutzen, everyday i seek and hope to be surprised by new stuff from her but it seems she is turning her life to something else, i know it sucks for us fans, maybe she just want to follow another way!

I agree but you can't really expect a model to stay a model for the rest of her life and do the same things over and over again... 

She is a timeless beauty & modeling is her job & she is only 31 

There are plenty other models who are able to stay on top: Lara Stone (32), Kate Moss (42), Carolyn Murphy (41), Gisele Bundchen (35), Natasha Poly (30), Mariacarla Boscono (35), etc.

Her beauty is like Carolyn Murphy .. a timeless beauty

She is 41 and scoring big campaigns + big covers every single season for already 20 years

Doutzen is even more striking & flawless ... with great management it should be possible 

The amount of work is disappointing (probably/obviously because of Wonder Woman) but the work she gets is nice/good

She/her management staying exclusive :thumbs_up: ... but a model with her status should easily get booked for International covers every single season & not just 1 B-list Vogue cover in 2 years time

I think the problem at the moment is that while Doutzen is still well known the public has lost interest in her to some extent since she left VS, moved back to Amsterdam and dropped off the radar.

However, there is already some hype around her being in Wonder Woman and I think that once the movie comes out we will see some renewed interest in her which should help her career.

If she wants a 'comeback' her management (Ryan in NY especially) needs to ensure that she gets on some of the late night chat shows with Gal during the promotional tour to put her firmly in the eyes of the public, which should help her to get more fashion work (if that is what Doutzen wants) or more movie work (if she does want to become an actress instead).

However if Doutzen does want to just sit back on her millions and enjoy her life with her kids and husband then who can blame her? If she wants to keep working I'm sure she can make it work, but if not she can just relax and enjoy her family.

Ow PR agent

I'm still curious who is her lazy manager at DNAmodels? 

Maybe this guy? He is seen often with Doutzen in the USA

BCFlbYlm.jpg

Or maybe Richard Habberley ..same manager as Alessandra Ambrosio

KEfCSQ2U.jpg

:unsure:

BTW

This is on her profile (identitytalentpr.com)

Though appearances on the runways of a various designers including Christian Dior, Dolce and Gabbana, Mui Mui, Giles Beacon, and Prada, quickly made Doutzen one of the most-talked new models in the industry, it was being tapped as the face of the iconic Calvin Klein Eternity fragrance and the one-two punch of collecting her first French Elle cover quickly followed by her first Italian Vogue cover shot by the legendary Steven Meisel, that sent Doutzen’s career into the stratosphere.

Doutzen has worked with the industry’s most respected photographers including Mario Testino, Patrick Demarchelier, Steven Klein, Mert and Marcus, Craig McDean, Annie Leibovitz, Inez  van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, Terry Richardson and Mario Sorrenti. 

Doutzen worked with Steven Klein?? They never worked together or the shoot never got published

And Mui Mui & Giles Beacon? Seriously.....

It's Miu Miu & Giles Deacon

11 minutes ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

If she wants a 'comeback' her management (Ryan in NY especially) needs to ensure that she gets on some of the late night chat shows with Gal during the promotional tour to put her firmly in the eyes of the public, which should help her to get more fashion work (if that is what Doutzen wants) or more movie work (if she does want to become an actress instead).

There's no way that happens. First of all, nobody is gonna ask Doutzen's agent anything about that. That will be decided by movie studio.

Secondly, from what we know so far, her role seems to be small so I doubt she'll get much press. Certainly no talk show appearances in the US. Holland  probably.

Unless I'm wrong and she does have a bigger role, then that changes things.

9 minutes ago, hollander said:

I'm still curious who is her lazy manager at DNAmodels? 

I think it must be David Bonnouvrier as this picture implies that he had something to do with securing the Glamour Shoot:

Although I don't know as he is the founder of DNA and so I don't think he would be acting as an agent to a model?