Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

What confuses me is the comment that the hairstylist @/mettethorsgaard left on Doutzen's photo when she was leaving Barbados that said 'Pleasure as always. Safe trip back and hopefully see you soon'. 

She also posted a picture from Barbados at the same time.

Hollander I remember you said that Mette has worked with Doutzen for H&M before so as much as I would love a Vogue Paris cover I think it will be H&M related.

The very bad news = Doutzen did not score Vogue Paris June/July cover because model Iselin Steiro scored that cover

That shoot on Barbados going to be some crappy H&M Lookbook or H&M magazine work

D-list work for top models..DAMN

My last hope is a H&M campaign

But it's way too late to publish a big H&M campaign

It must be H&M LOOKBOOK or H&M MAGAZINE for sure

:cry2:

I don't drink alcohol but I feel like a need a drink & something for my stressed/broken heart because as "usual" (the last 2 years) my expectations are apperently too high

HER AGENCY IN USA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN "DOUTZEN x MONEY" & NOT INTO "DOUTZEN x HIGH FASHION" !!!

THEY ARE ONLY USING DOUTZEN AS COMMERCIAL CASH COW & NOTHING MORE ...

I MISS DOUTZEN IN HIGH FASHION SO MUCH 

PLEASE LOOK FOR A NEW MANAGEMENT IN NEW YORK OR BUY YOURSELF A BIG INTERNATIONAL VOGUE COVER LIKE THE HADID FAMILY DOES WITH ALL THEIR KIDS

IT WILL GIVE HER CAREER THE BOOST IT NEEDS

HER MODELING CAREER (FROM WHAT'S LEFT) IS NOT THAT INTERESTING ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH OTHER TOP MODEL MOMS LIKE NATASHA POLY, NATALIA V., LARA STONE, ETC. ... IT''S DEPRESSING

SHE REALLY NEEDS TO SIT DOWN WITH HER MANAGEMENT AND HAVE A GOOD TALK BECAUSE STAYING WITH THEM SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF TIME TO ME

THANK YOU WHYSPER ???

2 hours ago, hollander said:

The very bad news = Doutzen did not score Vogue Paris June/July cover because model Iselin Steiro scored that cover

That shoot on Barbados going to be some crappy H&M Lookbook or H&M magazine work

D-list work for top models..DAMN

My last hope is a H&M campaign

But it's way too late to publish a big H&M campaign

It must be H&M LOOKBOOK or H&M MAGAZINE for sure

:cry2:

I don't drink alcohol but I feel like a need a drink & something for my stressed/broken heart because as "usual" (the last 2 years) my expectations are apperently too high

HER AGENCY IN USA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN "DOUTZEN x MONEY" & NOT INTO "DOUTZEN x HIGH FASHION" !!!

THEY ARE ONLY USING DOUTZEN AS COMMERCIAL CASH COW & NOTHING MORE ...

I MISS DOUTZEN IN HIGH FASHION SO MUCH 

PLEASE LOOK FOR A NEW MANAGEMENT IN NEW YORK OR BUY YOURSELF A BIG INTERNATIONAL VOGUE COVER LIKE THE HADID FAMILY DOES WITH ALL THEIR KIDS

IT WILL GIVE HER CAREER THE BOOST IT NEEDS

HER MODELING CAREER (FROM WHAT'S LEFT) IS NOT THAT INTERESTING ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH OTHER TOP MODEL MOMS LIKE NATASHA POLY, NATALIA V., LARA STONE, ETC. ... IT''S DEPRESSING

SHE REALLY NEEDS TO SIT DOWN WITH HER MANAGEMENT AND HAVE A GOOD TALK BECAUSE STAYING WITH THEM SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF TIME TO ME

That's how you see it Hollander. But I guess Doutzen is at the point of her life in which she is very contented. She and her management know what they are doing. Don't stress yourself too much dear. ✌

7 hours ago, Doutzenland said:

She and her management know what they are doing.

I know what they in NY are doing the last 2 years

Sitting on their asses and waiting for a call from big clients ... and nothing more

---------------------

I am very satisfied with her Dutch management & her support from manager Sarah

Probably thanks to Sarah she scored the Mugler campaign because Sarah went to Paris together with Doutzen during fashion week in the Fall 2015

And thanks to her friend casting director Piergiorgio Moro she scored the Vogue Japan cover BUT her management in NY (agency where big clients book/casting models) do nothing!

They did 1 thing recently... 1 shoot for Glamour magazine USA

Doutzen says different things all the time

After gving birth to her daughter she said she's seriously thinking about never wanting to work again & few weeks/months later she says she loves to work and would like to work more

I don't get woman sometimes.. it must be that annoying period

The last few times she herself said she loves to work & she's been working a lot in 2016 (mainly on Wonder Woman movie)

But now she's done filming it's time for a big modeling comeback!

I also think her changing mood perhaps got something to do with her bookings/rejections in the jungle of New York

In the beginning she said in interviews she scored the job 9 out of 10 times..she never had to fight to get jobs

And maybe now it's a different time and she's not used to that.. but thats just guessing...

No problem Doutzenland! Doutzen's priorities are clearly centred around her family more but it doesn't mean she's only a stay at home mom type.

If she wanted more "high profile jobs" from her NY agency, wouldn't she be living in NYC instead of Amsterdam?

Doutzen is not the girl from ten years ago, so you can't honestly expect the workload of constant campaigns and magazine covers. She's matured and is an established name, even if you think she hasn't been working with HF brands, she's still well connected.

I am getting really bored hearing and talking about it :sleeping:. I just want to go into this thread looking for new photos of Doutzen in any medium, H&M, L'Oreal, high fashion or whatever.

5 hours ago, whysper said:

No problem Doutzenland! Doutzen's priorities are clearly centred around her family more but it doesn't mean she's only a stay at home mom type.

If she wanted more "high profile jobs" from her NY agency, wouldn't she be living in NYC instead of Amsterdam?

Doutzen is not the girl from ten years ago, so you can't honestly expect the workload of constant campaigns and magazine covers. She's matured and is an established name, even if you think she hasn't been working with HF brands, she's still well connected.

I am getting really bored hearing and talking about it :sleeping:. I just want to go into this thread looking for new photos of Doutzen in any medium, H&M, L'Oreal, high fashion or whatever.

+1

Not only that but it's not the time in the industry for well established models, even if she did make a comeback, it's not going to get hype because all the fashion industry cares about these days is kids related to famous or established people, think Hailey Baldwin, the Hadids, Kendall Jenner, Lottie Moss, etc etc. There's plenty of other models on the same boat Doutzen is, who are big names but aren't getting booked as often as they used to. I guess quality > quantity applies, even if Doutzen's work isn't on the same level as it was during her prime, it still appeals to me more than the girls that are currently trending and have work coming out every week. 

Anyways she looks beautiful at the L'oreal party :heart: they also celebrated her working with them for 10 years at the party as well.

amfAR 2016 Line Up

1 - Natasha Poly 

2 - Jessica Hart

3 - Lily Donaldson

4 - Izabel Goulart

5 - Soo Joo Park

6 - Bella Hadid

7 - Liya Kebede

8 - Barbara Palvin

9 - Jourdan Dunn

10 - Isabeli Fontana

11 - Irina Shayk

12 - Alessandra Ambrosio ?

13 - Hanne Gaby Odiele

14 - Daria Strokous

15 - Luma Grothe

16 - Hailey Clauson

17 - Sasha Luss

18 - Alexina Graham

19 - Mina Cvetkovic

20 - Alina Baikova

21 - Lara Leito

22 - Elif Aksu

23 - Kasia Struss

24 - Doutzen ?

25 - Xiao Wen Ju

26 - Jacquelyn Jablonski ?

27 - Toni Garrn

28 - Lais Ribeiro

29 - Maryna Lunchuk

30 - Karlie Kloss

31 - Lara Stone

1 hour ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

Doutzen will be walking in the amfar fashion show this evening according to Ale's snap:

Look just above the red circle (Ale's circle, not mine).

Screenshot taken from her Snapchat.

Ale Snap.PNG

Oh yes!!! Thank you for this ??✌?