Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I´m sure she´s coming back to Cannes to celebrate her 10th anniversary

She´s probably going back to Holland to her family and after that she´s coming back to Cannes or and hopefully shoot some Fall / Winter campaign(s)

Fall Winter campaigns are being shot in March, April & May

March & April she could not shoot because she was in Italy for Wonder Woman ... hopefully she can shoot at least 1 blue chip Fall Winter campaign to stay relevant in fashion world because after her second child her carreer is disturbingly silent with only 1 (B list) International Vogue cover in 2 years! Which I find shocking

Doetzen in Cannes

14 minutes ago, Dea83 said:

Ouch...was hoping she would stay longer...:/

Her and Karlie did the same thing last year. They were there for the opening night, flew out for two/three days and then came back for the last couple of days and for amfar. I'm guessing she's doing that again this year.

4 minutes ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

Her and Karlie did the same thing last year. They were there for the opening night, flew out for two/three days and then came back for the last couple of days and for amfar. I'm guessing she's doing that again this year.

Oh yes, you are right! I had forgot...! Hopefully then it is just a break and she'll come back soon!

Just found out that make-up artist Hannah Murray was at this location at the same time Doutzen was at Barbados

This location looks like Barbados

I´m almost 100% sure it´s going to be a H&M High Summer campaign or Vogue Paris June/July cover

Hannah worked for H&M & Vogue Paris but she never worked for Vogue Paris cover ..but there's got to be a first time for everything because she also scored her first ever US Vogue cover a couple months ago

Hannah & Doutzen worked together for Vogue Paris Summer 2015 editotial by photographer Giles B.

Perhaps this time for the cover :p