Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Wish she and her team tried a lil harder because this look is way too safe

She did not impress me with a wow tbh... especially compared to others

And she did not even make it on the dailymail .. while everyone else made it on the dailymail ....

Agree. She looks faded. She's not shining at all. The black dress was nice, but nothing special I guess. She should do something amazing because she will be lost in this industry before or after. Right now she have nothing, just the L'Oréal contract but right now she's not a very good spokemodel.

Everyone (including her 41yr old L'Oréal pal Eva Longoria) outshined her at the 'Cafe Society' premiere, however she have the best features: body, face, everything. If 

:cain: Never a dull moment in here.

I think highlighting Daily Fail as a citation of why she's not featured as a best dressed is a so what, who cares? It's a scum rate tabloid foddler publication, not a trendsetter.

Fading and aging? Then why would Vogue write an article about her staying power if that was true?Doutzen's been with L'Oreal as a spokesperson for 10 years, if she's doing a "poor job" of it, the company wouldn't have kept her as the face for so long if that was the case. She's also a wealthy enough woman who can pick and choose her work too. It's not always about the model begging for work. Her type of career is enviable but she's also at the point of knowing her personal priorities since she's going to want to be around her children more.

Her work life being a sole focus wouldn't be realistic.

She was never fading away from fashion work either, she decided to commit to filming Wonder Woman, an extremely high profile movie, even if her role is small. 

In my opinion, I think she looks beautiful. Her hairstyle was the only thing I wish the L'Oreal team did to make her look more polished but I feel like the exaggeration of being dull overblown. It's just opening night, she's there as a L'Oreal representative and will showcase more outfits at the next premieres she gets to attend.

Glad she made a good impression on some people

Hopefully today she makes a amazing impression on everyone (all the fans, bloggers, journalists, etc)

And let her appearance be the talk of the day in Cannes & makes it on the important websites 

Doutzen you are in Cannes

Cannes is all about see and be seen

..make the best out of it!

Doutzen was the most beautiful girl of the event imo.. Ok she was not the best dressed but she looks like a perfect doll.

The reason why we don't see her a lot in the medias is because she's a private person and we only see her when she works .

She's not a media whore and she's famous thanks to herself not because she has a rich or famous family like a lot of models nowadays...

Dont know guys. Doutzen is one of my favourite models but in the last 1-2 years we barely see her in the industry. I'm not sure it's only her decision because in her last appearances she looks faded, like tired of everything. I saw the same at Miranda at her last years at the VS as well. :/