Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Yes, I always say great, and many other good things about her bec I appreciate her work. She is Doutzen and she already has proven her worth in the industry, and i guess if she always does those boring-plain expressions like what you're saying then she wouldn't stay consistently on Forbes top 10 every year. 

I mean you really can't do anything by complaining how boring and repetetive her works are, and even her agent Mo bec they've been together for ages and they've achieved a lot over the years.

Let's just maintain a positive thread about her.

3 minutes ago, Doutzenland said:

Yes, I always say great, and many other good things about her bec I appreciate her work. She is Doutzen and she already has proven her worth in the industry, and i guess if she always does those boring-plain expressions like what you're saying then she wouldn't stay consistently on Forbes top 10 every year. 

I mean you really can't do anything by complaining how boring and repetetive her works are, and even her agent Mo bec they've been together for ages and they've achieved a lot over the years.

Let's just maintain a positive thread about her.

Very well said!!!

And let's not forget that there must be plenty of models who would die to have Doutzen's contracts with L'Oreal, H&M and Calvin Klein, but instead walk around 50 shows this season to stay relevant and hoping to book a F/W 2016/2017 campaign!

Each model makes good and bad pictures/ there's no denying about that

You only notice my bad comments & never my good comments

It is not good to always praise her work when it's bland/boring/bad

Comments like yours make models lazy

(Pretty) models be like: I dont have to try because my fans love everything i do 

Models/actors will never keep growing if their fans keep praising their bland/boring, bad work

Mo is a good agent in Holland/good friend for Doutzen  ... but a really bad hair stylist

He is no professional hair stylist & it always look unfinished/messy

That's why I rather see a professional hair stylist working on Doutzens hair..someone who has an eye for details

I hope he gets some courses from the best in the business (like christiaan or garren new york /example)

He is lucky that he is the best friend of Doutzen
Doutzen can choose her own team with who she wants to work with in Holland

-------------------------------

Vogue NL preview

lcBeS1kp.jpg

This would have been a better/great cover .. she looks cute here :wub:

sound hills alive.gifsound hills alive.gifsound hills alive.gif

16 hours ago, hollander said:

I feel addressed ;)

She has plenty fantastic/flawless covers..I think you focus only on the negative reactions

2005/2006/2007/2013 are my fav. years because she showed a lot of passion/energy in her eyes/ giving different characters in shoots/good 

That's! I feel so bad when I saw this Vogue cover, because she is so beautiful, so fierce and looks so... empty, without passion, no connection with the camera, she's looking in the right direction but there's no identity, no power in her picture, it says nothing. And I really don't know when it started but she lost that flame, that sparkle in the eye, looks she's on autopilot. 

I think she looks absolutely perfect for Tiffany! And come on guys, I know you would like to see her doing more shows and more fashion magazines but she's come to a stage in her life where she can choose whatever she wants to do. She's a super model and there's no denying that, so please try not to be so negative!

Doutzen Kroes by Ezra Petronio for Self Service S/S 2016
Doutzen Kroes is pitch perfect in Self Service’s newest issue, photographed by Ezra Petronio and styled by Ondine Azoulay with makeup by Marion Robine and hair by David Delicourt. 
OgD3GqYB.png W4DZl36N.png
dnamodels.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article on Vogue.nl today :

Doutzen Kroes first appearance at Paris Fashion Week keeps us captivated.

Suddenly she was there. (Sitting front row at Stella McCartney show)

Will Doutzen during the last days of Fashion Week also bring her A game to the catwalk? We wait in suspense.

Hopefully she's going to walk

I hope that tomorrow she finally makes her debut for Chanel (still waiting for Karl's love for Doutzen)

Otherwise, I hope for a Louis Vuitton exclusive
If she's going to walk for Miu Miu again I just hope she can open the show .. because last time she closed

Doutzen Kroes got a film role.

"It's a new step in my career, I hope. It is certainly a great experience, '' Doutzen says in De Telegraaf. 
It's a movie. And I'm very excited about it.

Doutzen been a while off the fashion radar has everything to do with this secret project.

DeTelegraaf.nl

7 minutes ago, hollander said:

Doutzen Kroes got a film role.

"It's a new step in my career, I hope. It is certainly a great experience, '' Doutzen says in De Telegraaf. 
It's a movie. And I'm very excited about it.

Doutzen been a while off the fashion radar has everything to do with this secret project.

DeTelegraaf.nl

fuck yeah!!! Is with Verhoeven?