Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I think she's in NY. She posted that selfie at 1pm Netherlands time but 7am NY time which makes sense with the 'too early' caption. Then she posted those throwbacks at 1am Amsterdam time which wouldn't make sense. Hopefully she's gone to NY for more than just H&M...

Photo from the shoot yesterday (Doutzen with booger in her nose)

BVu2JU6t.jpg

Probably not for H&M because the make up on her eyes is too much for H&M catalog 

H&M catalog keeps it natural with almost no make up

It is campaign season ...so hopefully this is for some fashion campaign BUT a big cover is also very welcome :p

According to her Instagram Doutzen is the last few days in Stockholm (for H&M obviously)

The girls are all busy with VS today while Doutzen is working for H&M catalog / shop / lookbook

In the beginning of 2015 I was overjoyed that she left VS

But now I'm starting to miss it because H&M catalog/webshop/lookbook is utterly bland and boring & because she doesn't work much these days

I had hoped that something more lucrative "lingerie" brands showed interest

Hopefully there will be a big Holiday lingerie campaign with H&M 

someone recently said Doutzen will be in the H&M Holiday campaign for lingerie.. hopefully it is indeed campaign work and not just catalog work