Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

HM.com

post-16474-0-1446080221-78222_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-79906_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-8297_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-84663_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-86318_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-88913_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-90411_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446080221-91346_thumb.jpg

Her career is starting to bore me with these C & D list modeling jobs

ZZZZZZZZ

Almost all the big September fashion covers are out .. still no new International Vogue cover after almost 1.5 year (Vogue Japan June 2014, published in April 2014, shot in Fall 2013) 

Haven't seen a single high fashion clothing campaign in 2 years! (Emillio Pucci Fall/Winter 2013-14, published in Aug. 2013 )

Hopefully her contract with dnamodels is almost over so she can move on to another agency and create new opportunities

50/50 I think

They do nothing

They are just sitting & waiting for a call instead of getting Doutzen jobs

A good modeling agency can arrange good jobs

Karl Lagerfeld said that he is totally in love with Doutzen

A good modeling agency was not going to sit still with that statement

It's her choice if she doesn't want to work that often. We shouldn't complain about these things bec that's her life. She's happy being with her family, is that something wrong?

And besides, she has already proved herself in the industry. And I think she needs more time for herself now.

No it's not her choice to work less because she herself said she is not going to work less now she has 2 kids and not being a VS angel .. she now has more time for jobs in Europe she said

Perhaps her European jobs are almost ready to pop up but I am starting to think it might be just H&M catalog/website work

I have been following her career since December 2005 & I just really :heart: her high fashion career/artistic work & miss those days so much!

High fashion work are poorly paid jobs but do determine your status in the fashion industry every single season

I prefer to see her being more selective in her commercial jobs ... especially catalog work..she doesn't need that/pretty much all the supermodels don't do catalog jobs

Doutzen don't need that catalog work because she already earns millions a year thanks to different multi million contracts with Loreal, Calvin Klein Reveal, Repeat, Samsung Mobile NL

She is a multimillionaire

Sometimes I think she's doing catalog work (particularly) for her agency because they get 20% and because her agencie(s) have persuaded her to stop with VS

DNAmodels using younger models for high fashion work and Doutzen as commercial cashcow

Often the criticisms on this page make me want to stay away from Doutzen's thread, there is no need to be continuously negative towards the woman. 

If she said herself she had numerous offers to do work post VS for companies, it means there is an interest in her, and perhaps she's selective over the work she wants to do because of various reasons (too restricting, conflicts with other contracts, etc). Models like her, who are older, have families, and have had 10+ years in the industry are currently not what fashion is raving about. Fashion currently is all about younger models who are seen as relatable and have a large social media following, and I don't need to even name examples. Or as plenty of others have said, maybe she is not interested in certain jobs because she's raising her family, and if that's the case it is perfectly fine and you should respect it. 

I totally agree with you RafSecret! And besides we are just fans that support her, and at least the best thing that we could do is RESPECT her decisions and not to complain or be negative about her.

As for Hollander, I admire how you've been following her career but you also have to understand that the industry is changing and maybe DK's priorities are different now.

I'm just underwhelmed by the negativity that some have for her. She's happy with her status right now, can we just also be happy for her?

Wow, I know fans are always greedy for have more work from their faves, but Doutzen really has been killing everything since day one. Her portfolio is most impressive and I'm always at awe with how she gets all those big contracts. Come on, doesn't she deserve a season's break? That way, it would be more refreshing and exciting when new work start pumping in. I really do have faith in the woman.

Wow, I know fans are always greedy for have more work from their faves, but Doutzen really has been killing everything since day one. Her portfolio is most impressive and I'm always at awe with how she gets all those big contracts. Come on, doesn't she deserve a season's break? That way, it would be more refreshing and exciting when new work start pumping in. I really do have faith in the woman.

I agree!