Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I don't understand this either. In the Versace photos she looks OK. I don't know where she got all those million wrinkles around her eyes and mouth all of the sudden when she smiles....she never had before and all of the sudden bam million wrinkles....(to fast preganncy weight loss?)

In the mercedes benz fashion show.... :( Maybe it's from stress.

But still what a beauty Doutzen is wrinkles or not.

And the makeup is not helping, but sure she's beautiful.

Welcome to reality. Some of it may also be related to weight loss. Combined with her age and time in the sun, wrinkles will come. She remains strikingly beautiful, and I love the way she looks.

True. I don't judge people's weights or their lifestyle but to me Doutzen is not this thin naturally. If you see her earlier modeling work before kids she was always the model with the big booty and nice full thighs and gorgeous non-gaunt face. I think main culprit is that she has lost weight too fast after her pregnancies and that takes a toll on your skin very bad. Also apart from the fact that she looks very tired in the eyes in those candids and that interview like she hasn't slept in days her skin looks kind of dehydrated. She will always be on the of most gorgeous models ever though.

Welcome to reality. Some of it may also be related to weight loss. Combined with her age and time in the sun, wrinkles will come. She remains strikingly beautiful, and I love the way she looks.

True. I don't judge people's weights or their lifestyle but to me Doutzen is not this thin naturally. If you see her earlier modeling work before kids she was always the model with the big booty and nice full thighs and gorgeous non-gaunt face. I think main culprit is that she has lost weight too fast after her pregnancies and that takes a toll on your skin very bad. Also apart from the fact that she looks very tired in the eyes in those candids and that interview like she hasn't slept in days her skin looks kind of dehydrated. She will always be on the of most gorgeous models ever though.

Agreed on all counts.

After her second pregnancy she lost a lot of weight, especially from her face, which was always fuller. Funny how it happened to coincide with her exiting VS. Similar thing to KK when she left and returned to high fashion. Quite a change for Doutzen when you compare her face in early 2014 at the VSX event in Miami to the VSFS show and afterwards.

In Holland I hear quite often when the woman during her pregnancy get uglier, she gets a girl (gives her beauty to her daughter) .... become a woman more beautiful than it becomes a boy.

In Doutzens case it's true because Doutzen got prettier when gave birth to Phyllon and became less attractive after Myllena.