Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

W MAGAZINE AUGUST 2015

Models: Emily Ratajkowski, Irina Shayk, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Bella Hadid, Anna Ewers, Lily Aldridge, Joan Smalls, Barbara Palvin, Chrissy Teigen & Doutzen Kroes

Photographers: Mert & Marcus

Stylist: Edward Enninful

Hair: Jimmy Paul

Make up: Yadim

Nails: Michelle Saunders

Set Designer: Andrea Stanley

post-16474-0-1446080009-01308_thumb.jpg

Photocouture-show.com via TFS by Oxymore

Her agent sarah was right in the interview. What separates Doutzen from other girls is that she has an ability to make ppl fall in love with her. I can go weeks not seeing a picture of her and then when I see one I think "How can someone be so beutiful"....every.single.time.

Btw why did she have kids so early?

Her agent sarah was right in the interview. What separates Doutzen from other girls is that she has an ability to make ppl fall in love with her. I can go weeks not seeing a picture of her and then when I see one I think "How can someone be so beutiful"....every.single.time.

maybe the dj knocked her out not to lose her...

maybe the dj knocked her out not to lose her...

Maybe. I think he was a jerk to marry her while she got/was pregnant imo....If you're lucky to get in a relationship with someone like Doutzen you gotta marry her a soon as possible.

Please don't start again with the stereotypes.

Why Russian? Doutzen is Dutch, so if she looks like a prostitute then she's a Dutch prostitute.

And I don't think she looks like one.

She does look like a Russian prostitute in this shot, though...